Headshop

Discussion in 'General' started by Frank Holton, Aug 18, 2009.

1. Went into my local headshop today. Odd place, first time I've ever been in one, smelled funky - like old deodorizing spray. Didnt get carded like everyone else (might be the massive beard), many who even I questioned how old they were. Interesting place though, from what I read in the paper they had a crackdown a couple years ago on what they could and could not sell, but low and behold they have everything one would expect - vaporizers, glass bongs - err, waterpipes... - bubblers, spoons, papers, hookahs, grinders, pretty much everything. Expensive though, my one irk, cheapest bubbler I could see was 40 bucks and bo..waterpipe was 80. I'm thinking of getting a bubbler, probably will either saturday evening or maybe at there other store down in Mt P.

The only real bothersome things I discovered was that they had all of their glass pieces in a glass case just sitting on the glass. Since they were on a second story building the floor creaked a bit and things shook around, especially one particular spoon, just wobbled around for a couple minutes as people walked by. Makes we wonder how much the actually sell...

Oh yea, I did buy some papers, couldnt enter and leave an establishment without purchasing something, thats kind of rude in my opinion. They were quite helpful with finding me some larger papers. Only about a week 'til I can smoke again.

2. Bubblers are the shit dude. Its a must have. You get high like using a bong, plus its tiny and compact so its easy to travel with. Only downer is that it is difficult to clean.

3. I love bubblers...and they're great if your budget is under a $100. Mt Pleasant, Michigan? Hmmm...try Ann Arbor headshops or many of the shops (3-4) on Gradriver Avenue in East Lansing by MSU campus. I found some good deals there.

4. If you are looking to spend $40, definitely get a bubbler. They are so incredibly smooth and get you out of your trees, not to mention they are easy to carry.

5. Wild Side on grand river in east lansing has some decent deals. Got a 14" tube 9x diffused, all glass on glass for 75 dollars.