Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Headshop Prices? help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stratez, Jul 28, 2012.

1. i am looking to add a new piece to my collection. I have 3 pipes and decided i want a bong, i am heading to the headshop later and want to know what the cheapest glass bongs they have are? i really only want to spend 50 dollars or less.

2. Look at the selection they have when you get there and decide then?

3. Well im not sure where you're located- but here in ontario you can get a basic local' grommet bong- or maybe small glass on glass bubbler-

What kinda gizmo are you lookin to get?

4. I got a pretty cool bong for 50 bucks. It's colored glass, pretty big ~1.5 ft. maybe 2 ft, a slider with rubber grommet (not glass on glass), and there is even a nice little decorative glass frog on it.

Just look around and look for a good deal, its bound to be there. But there are a lot more not so great deals there also so be patient. Good luck:bongin: