Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"Headies"?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jrock93, Jul 20, 2009.

1. I'm getting a gram of headies tonight, $20/g in MA

Is Headies just an unknown dank, like a catch all name for dank? Or is it a strain?

2. headies usually means good dank.

look at it, if it has the looks buy it.

3. And, I've gotten "headies from the same guy before, usually a lot of red hairs and a good amt of trichs. But one time it was more orange hairs and the bud was a lighter green. Not sure if this was due to same strain diff. growing conditions or diff. strains labeled Headies?

4. headies is not a strain. headies is synonymous with dank.
    and even when you get a name, you have to understand it doesnt mean shit. unless/until you buy from a grow, ignore names. Look at the bud to determine if its good.

5. Headie just means good, better than average, above normal. It's not the name of a strain. It's a term used to describe more than jsut weed as well, ("that beer is a headie brew." etc) Nice red hairs, good trichomes and bright green color, sound like some nice headies to me.

6. Good advice, cant wait till the day I have a connect that grows their ow, and has dank alll the time...around here anytime theres a dank you have to jump on it cause its sold out in 2 days and it may be 2wks till more dank comes in.

7. what part of mass you in ? close to Rhode island ?:confused:

8. On the east coast it usually means pot that's better than beasters but not quite the top shelf herb right from the grower