Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Headies!!! **PICS**

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by IGotTheCottons, Apr 19, 2008.

1. Here's some purps I picked up a while ago under various lighting. Some of the shots kinda suck, I'm still gettin used to my camera...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. good pickup, definetly buy some of that, nothin like some purp.How much did that run ya?

3. It ran me $220 for a half -- which is fairly average for this area for GOOD weed. I gave my friend a little bit, and he took it into work to smoke a few people out with. This one chick took 2 hits, and was almost too high to work, lol.

4. My mouth just started drooling when I saw these.
    Damn am I jealous. :D

5. niiiiiice weed man
    btw like the 3rd pic very...professional-like

6. mmmmm mmmm... look at those yummy crystals.

7. mmm Heads

8. wow puuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrplllllllleeeeeee (drooling)

9. looks tasty man +rep.

10. Wonderfull lookin if you ask me, im diggin the nice purple colors. Enjoy!

11. cottons what the fuck is up man nice buds

12. Wow! Haven't seen YOU in a while :)

Thanks, man... They were some delicious nuggets :D They got the job done quite efficiently, lol.

What you been up to homie?

13. super dank, mad crystals, someones gonna have a good 420 :)

14. That's from a couple weeks ago. I totally spaced, and forgot tomorrow was 420... I only got a little weed for tomorrow, as I just bought a dog, and he's rather expensive, lol.

15. HAPPY 420 EVERYONE!

Hope y'all have a good one!

16. Here's another macro... I have a bunch of pics of these buds, but I'm too lazy to do all the resizing and shit, lol.

[​IMG]

17. looks like you got the dank to get blazzzeeedd on 4 2 0. Hope you enjoy burning ganj today.

18. Damn. Those are some really nice buds.
    Your so lucky.

19. damn, 220 for a half? Prices keep on rising, but I guess it all depends on location. Nice herbage though.