Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Headies...Macros

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Rocker705, Oct 8, 2009.

1. Got some new headies yesterday. Way overpriced for $20 but bought them anyways. Some pretty decent nugs. My guys put leaves in the bag saying there was a buttload of thc on them and would def get u messed up, but they dont even look like weed leaves.

Take a look for yourself...:smoking:

PA080726.jpg picture by Unearthlyboris - Photobucket

PA080729.jpg picture by Unearthlyboris - Photobucket

PA080730.jpg picture by Unearthlyboris - Photobucket

sry for the links...attach file thing wasnt working

PA080731.jpg picture by Unearthlyboris - Photobucket

2. wait so... Im assuming this is a gram, is it a gram without the leaves he put in? or is it a gram with the leaves?

3. the bud just didnt get a good trimming

4. i dont rely pay attention to the weight of the bag, just how good it looks and how much is in it.

5. u should take it out of the crack bag and re-snap those photos bro

6. Umm...?

7. ya sry, i was in a hurry when i took the pics

8. You probably should start doing that.

9. Not to be an asshole but you cant judge how much is in it without paying attention to the weight. The density of buds vary and you could be getting short changed, not saying you are, but always good to know.