Headford Inline Bubbler (Pics!)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by bluedream420x, Jan 7, 2011.

1. It just came in today from AL technologies. Hits beautifully. Absolutely no drag and it feels like I'm hitting air. I'll post some milk soon :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. Sub'd for milk.

3. Milk dat shiet.

4. Looks classy man nice purhase

5. I was looking at the frosted version at my LHS today. That's a sexy piece.

6. Checked out the frosted one as well as the worked one at my shop and considered the all frosted one. They look sick and feel quality bro

7. Yeah the frosted one is cool. The reason I got the clear one though is because it looks awesome when you milk it. I named it the white rabbit because it kinda looks like a rabbit from the side and it turns white when you milk it.

Very quality piece.

8. I'm thinking about getting an attachment, any suggestions?

9. nice inline...I wouldn't add anything to it...you got a disc slide so youre golden...a/c's are a personal choice...I personally don't like them.

10. i like those headford inlines a lot a friend of mine picked up the same one not too long ago.. good scoop

11. Thanks for your comments everyone :D

12. No way, broham. That's a tight little system, anything else would be clutter.

13. Here is the milk!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TLZ2XvcYr8&feature=player_profilepage[/ame]

14. The bowl and bubbler seems like a sick deal for the price. Probably one of the best online.

15. I think that I'm going to get a concentrate slide :)

16. I'd get a nail less dome or a healthstone vapor slide instead , concentrate slides arent very efficient..I think they suck tbh.

17. OP, trust this guy

18. I'm currently talking to the guys from DWB about possibly doing a curve with a titanium pad, matching dish, matching dabber, and matching bowl. I meant to write concentrate attachment lol, I know that the concentrate slides are shitty.

19. That's a really nice bubbler! :)