Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Headed to Acapulco soon...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by swaptrex, Feb 6, 2009.

1. I am going to Acapulco in March for spring break and will be staying at the Mayan. Obviously, I have heard a lot of buzz about Acapulco Gold and want to further my knowledge on the strain as well as how to get some. What do the dried buds of real aca gold look like? I have heard about many dealers throwing that name around, but it not being the real thing. Also, for those that have traveled to aca, whats a good price for a bag? Like $10/gram? I read about Acapulco on webehigh, but not a ton of info. And lastly, what are some good spots to check?

2. bump, anyone?