Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Headaches from smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by originalganja, Jun 7, 2009.

1. I have been smoking on and off for a few years, and i noticed i occasionally get a headache once my high dies down after smoking. I've heard it could be from the weed not being flushed of fertilizers, and i have also heard its because it was the male plant, even if i didn't smoke the seeds themselves.

Has anyone had a similar problem? What is it actually from?

2. Are you ridding of all stems and seeds before you smoke? Torching those usually give you a headache.

3. i can answer this in one word.... SCHWAG

4. If its shwag its normal. Are you using a piece? or paper substitutes? If its some kind of paper your rolling it, make sure theres no ink stains, or its not like grasy shiny cause this means theres chemicals on it.

5. yea just smoke better weed and you wont have this problem.

6. Yeah u also noticed this when smoking schwag. Which is why i try to stay avoid that as much as possible. Also gives me a bad taste in my mouth and chest pains.

Like the guy above me said.. Smoke better weed

i also noticed that after i have some good dank after smoking schwag it actually cures my headache. so yeah, that could be the problem.

7. Everything everyone else has said is true, but it could also be due to dehydration. Red eyes, cotton mouth. These are all symptoms of dehydration, caused by smoking pot. A headache is one of them, if you are a little bit more dehydrated than usual. DRINK SOME WATER.

8. I didn't know that stems caused headache also, but regardless i never (intentionally) smoke them.

Maybe it is just because the weed was schwag. I think ill start going for quality and not quantity.