Head Shops near Boston

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by wnzgoe179, Mar 2, 2010.

1. I know there's several head shops in and around boston that sell glass, but i was looking for one that sells vaporizers, specifically da buddha.
    A friend told me there's some vapes at the hempest, but he's not sure if they have the Da Buddha. I've also heard that Buried Treasures sells vapes, but i haven't been there personally and dont know what selection they have. So basically i'm just asking for a head shop that might have a da buddha or another similarly priced vape. Not looking just specifically at boston... i get out for school vacation at the end of this week, so i can pretty much go almost anywhere in massachusetts, but anywhere significantly further than New Hampshire is probably a no go for me unless they specifically have what i'm looking for.
    all help is appreciated

2. dude you might as well just order one online at this point

3. yo I'm in BOston and am looking also, even though I'm 99% sure I'm going online to get it.

Just gonna call to check.

So why not do the same, JUST CALL THEM and ask. they're nice people, understand making the trip and you don't wanna waste your time.

also try the store that got robbed (to help them again) called The Joint on Comm ave.

after that theres a shop (or at least was) in bridgewater Happpy Campah or something. try there.

4. The Joint does have vapes, I know when I was in there a few days ago some guy was looking at a Volcano, I dunno what else they have. But I would just call and ask.