Head shops in Miami?

Discussion in 'General' started by emdyeks, Aug 28, 2007.

1. My buddy just moved to Coral Gables and is wondering if there are any headshops in the area that are decently priced? Thanks a ton guys. You guys steared my other buddy towards an AMAZING shop when he used to live in Massachusetts so I completely trust any of your reccomendations.

2. There are none.

3. i am not sure if you are being serious or not. If you are then I believe you, but that really really really really sucks if true.

4. If there aren't any in Coral Gables, are there any in South Florida at all?

5. theres 2 in coconut grove that are cool, and several on south beach you could check out

6. do you know the names of the ones in coconut grove or where they would be? I called up one called "Lucky's" in coconut grove and no one picked up. I read an article on google about HUGE DEA raids in South Florida of head shops so I am worried that all the south florida ones got shut down. :(

7. that ones name is Yucky's. And also there was Adam's Nest i don't know if it's still there at the grove though. there's smokey's at bird road and something they're pretty straight. good luck!

8. Theirs a bunch guyyyyy! Smokeys on Bird road.... High Tide... Genesis ... Rain bow connection?

9. Really a year old thread? Really? :poke: