Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Head Shop?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NCM, Nov 28, 2011.

1. I have been thinking about opening a head shop any tip, tricks or laws I should know about?
    I live in North Carolina, USA if that helps, thanks for any feedback :)

2. Where in NC do you live?

3. Funny, I was thinking of doing the same thing in Illinois. Seems like there would be a lot of legal issues though. Would the man watch me closer? :rolleyes: These are the things I would worry about.

4. [quote name='"Tetra High C"']Where in NC do you live?[/quote]

Leland

5. Only thing I know is to make sure you say your products are for "tobacco use only". I would go to a headshop near you and see if you can talk to the owner. That way you would get some good advice and know about the laws in your state.

6. Don't fuck around if you do. The small town I live in, in Georgia, just opened one and with the way our police department is they are probably using it as bait for poor innocent people. Whats funny about that is me and my buddy pulled into the parking lot of the shop and the lot was covered in DEA officers conducting a state wide pill mill raid next door. talk about shitty timing to look at some glass!

7. Yea well this head-shop near me called "far out" keeps giant jars of tobacco and there's no cops watch his place, I'm thinking about selling some tobacco stuff there and maybe stickers on shit saying tobacco only, Shit I might move out west and start a dispensary, I have the money to.

8. dont get caught sellin to kids all i gotta say

9. [quote name='"Chipsncheesef"']dont get caught sellin to kids all i gotta say[/quote]

Yeah the only real headshop in my town got busted for that. But who else do you plan to sell to when you open a headshop right across the street from a highshool? Oh yeah, there's a great tip. Don't put it near a school.

10. there are already so many head shops out west, but i suppose about as many of them get shut down as they pop up..