Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

head shop question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 17dead, Aug 27, 2012.

1. this is my first post on this site and i wanted to know if a head shop would sell to a minor. the only place near me is called pipes and cigars so its not really a head shop but i wanted to buy a cheap bowl. its over a mile away so its not worth walking there to find out so in your experience would this sort of place let a young looking person into their store and sell to them without carding?
    p.s. i'm 24

2. Lol wut. Why would you need to know if they sell to minors if youre 24?

3. It's not that hard to get an ID card...

4. i thought there was a rule for the forum to be over 18

5. [quote name='"17dead"']i thought there was a rule for the forum to be over 18[/quote]

Wait so you told us you're 24 cuz the rule says you need to be over 18, but you're asking if they sell to minors?

6. im asking if they sell to minors because i was wondering that, i said im 24 to clarify that im not breaking the rule

7. [quote name='"17dead"']im asking if they sell to minors because i was wondering that, i said im 24 to clarify that im not breaking the rule[/quote]

Ah I see, may I ask why you're asking then?

8. cause i was thinking about it and wanted to know if they would card someone for paraphenalia. i know it sounds dumb and it doesnt really matter so just answer or dont

9. They're supposed to, I dunno why they wouldn't card :confused_2: If they have a suspicion you're under 18 they'll ask, if they have any doubt whatsoever they'll card unless they're chill. If anything you can just say you don't have your card and leave. :smoke:

10. I think by law they are supposed to card you but some don't. Since everybody's giving you crap about at lol.

11. something that i thought was in my original question, but looking back, had been left out. if they carded this person and he said he didnt have any id, like people say, they dont do anything but make you leave the store, right?

12. I feel like the op is like this:
    [​IMG]
    "Will they sell pipes to a minor. Uh, i'm 24 by the way."