Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Head Shop Question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by EastCoastSwag, Jul 30, 2012.

1. I am going to be going to a head shop soon this will be my first time. I want to get a few things but I just want to make sure I have the correct terms do I don't get kicked out. By my last post on the Zig Zag products it is most likely pretty easy to guess what I am looking for but for the people who didn't see it, I am looking for 100mm rolling machine, Joint papers, Blunt wraps.

So if I am correct these are the terms, Please correct me If I am wrong.

Rolling Machine = Rolling Machine
    Joint Papers = Cigarette Papers
    Blunt Wraps = Cigar Papers

Thanks Again

2. Pretty sure the only thing you cant say in a headshop is bong.... the rest should be fine.

3. Alright Thank you.

4. I just rolling papers an some head shops ( at lest mine) don't sell wraps, buy a cigarillo and use the wrap

5. Ah damn, Also Is a Grinder just called a Grinder in a Head Shop?

6. yess sirr it is

7. Sounds good. Is there anything else you recommend that I get well I am there. Like a stash box or something?

8. that really depends on your situation. you can make your own if need be or buy a mason jar

9. I would like a place to hide my stash beside a baggie in my clothes bin

10. Most headshops aren't extremely strict on it, they just dont want you saying normal weed terms, as they are tobacco products haha.

keep away from, getting a huge rip off a big bowl in a bong conversation, and your good to go.:smoke::smoke:

11. Whats good to use as a stash box?

12. headshops sell sweet stash boxes like a coke can or a 2 liter can. ive even seen a wd40 can

13. Sounds good. Thank you