Head rushes

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by HerbJedenTag, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Hello friends

I usually vape in my computer chair and when I stand up
    I get the biggest of head rushes which just makes me collapse on the floor.
    I don't have any idea why this would be happening, maybe something with bloodflow.

Ideas?

2. Ok, weed causes vasodilation (expansion of the blood vessels throughout the body) hence why most people get red eyes. Vasodilation lowers blood pressure, sometimes more than just a few points. Low blood pressure mixed with standing up too fast can lead to... The floor. Hence your head rushes, and any noted side effects.

3. [quote name='"Vaper12"']Ok, weed causes vasodilation (expansion of the blood vessels throughout the body) hence why most people get red eyes. Vasodilation lowers blood pressure, sometimes more than just a few points. Low blood pressure mixed with standing up too fast can lead to... The floor. Hence your head rushes, and any noted side effects.[/quote]

This. It shouldn't be vaping-exclusive though, except that of course vaping should be getting you higher.

4. Very informative and helpful post, thank you.

I almost never smoke. Last time I did was over 2 months ago.

5. Do you have this problem normally?

I mean sober, this happens to me a lot not an issue usually

6. I have the same thing happen every once in a while while Im vaping, its never that bad though, I just put my hands on my head for like 3 seconds and it goes away.

7. ya kno when your jerkin off and you stand up real fast after? same idea. just take some deep breaths and take your time standing up

8. #8 HerbJedenTag, Nov 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2012
    No, never have it sober.

Edit- Now that I think about it, I have actually got like this when sober, maybe some underlying cause?

9. I find myself wondering back and forth from my room to the bathroom in a confused state of mind for about 45 mins.:eek: