Head for the border {taco-bell lovers!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by TRIXIE--CHICK, Mar 5, 2009.

1. #1 TRIXIE--CHICK, Mar 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2009
    OK HERES THE UPDATE WE HAVE BACK GRANDE QUESDILLA[.ITS JUST MADE WITH THE CHALUPA BREAD THCKER AND BIGGER... THEY MAKE YOU FULL THATS FOR SURE....:eek::cool::hello:

2. Quesadilla?

Anyways, I love chicken quesadilla's. THOSE ARE THE SHIT!

3. I think you mean Grande Quesadilla haha but yeah those are most definitely dank.

4. SINCE WHEN DO YOU CHECK GRAMAR?I WORK THERE AND I ALWAYS UPDATE MY GRASSCITY BLADES:eek:

5. yeah. this broads always comin' through with the up to date taco bell infos.
    she's a spy.

6. Totally.

I love having undercover agents on here. Intel, baby, intel.

:p

7. I dunno, the Grilled Stuft Burrito is a beast. And for only $2.50? Can't beat that :p

8. Good to know!

9. I LIVE IN FLORIDA THE GRANDE QUESDILLA ARE $3.29:eek:

10. Value menu all the way.

$0.89 Cheesy Double beef burrito x2
    $0.99 Big Taste Taco x2
    $0.89 Cheesy Fiesta Potatos

5 BUCKS!

11. Wait what border are we even talking about? On the border?

12. Doesn't look bad. I think I'm gonna make a trip up to Taco Bell in a second, actually.

[​IMG]

13. Whyd you have to post that picture
    Ive never wanted something so bad...
    Except for more bud Lol

14. THEY ARE ALSO COMING OUT WITH NACHO-5 LAYERS AND 7 LAYERS.... WE ALREADY HAVE THE NACHO 3 LAYERS ... I THINK THEY WILL COME OUT NEXT MONTH:rolleyes::eek:

15. haha ironic that you spelled grammar wrong

16. lol my sister will be happy, that's all she ordered from taco bell when they had them. i got the supreme burrito combo with some kfc popcorn chicken and pizza huts bread sticks more often though (KENTACO HUT BITCHES!!! WHAT!?!? WHAT!?!?! go to greenfield, ma for that dankest of dank fast food restaurant, you know you want too)