he knows !!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Dishkibaba, May 2, 2012.

1. so ive been smoking for years now and ive always made sure to cover my tracks (smell, breath, evidence) etc lol just because im paranoid. well little to my knowledge my younger brother has known all this time (apparently he went through my room a couple years ago and found my stash) and doesnt even care, he actually is open to marijuana and wants to try it with me one day in the future (only when i feel he is mature enough).

LIFE IS SO MUCH EASIER NOW ! so know i can be openly medicated around him and i dont have to be as cautious as before. SWEET !

2. Haha. I told my mom before I smoked XD

I was like leading her into all these marijuana related questions..

And then i was just like.. Yeah I've been thinking bout trying it..

She seemed cool with it..

Bought a bong a month later and kept it in a cheap combination lockbox in my room..

One day I came home and the lockbox was DESTROYED and all
    My shit was gone..

That's when the chaos of mid 16- late 17's happened.. Crazy years.

3. [quote name='"Cali Dabz"']Haha. I told my mom before I smoked XD

I was like leading her into all these marijuana related questions..

And then i was just like.. Yeah I've been thinking bout trying it..

She seemed cool with it..

Bought a bong a month later and kept it in a cheap combination lockbox in my room..

One day I came home and the lockbox was DESTROYED and all
    My shit was gone..

That's when the chaos of mid 16- late 17's happened.. Crazy years.[/quote]

Sound exactly like mine blade. We are one.

4. I would love to learn more about these crazy years ^

5. Sounds like my story
    Mom seems chill with it....
    She catches me high a couple times no big deal
    I bring home one bad report card and bam.
    she calls the cops on me like wtf
    So glad to be out of that house

6. Man i wish i had a bro to chong with. I ask my mom and sister to blaze but they always say no:(

7. No offense if you've been smoking for years the paranoia about smoking and smell est would of worn off

8. My life would be complete if my girl smoked

9. When I was young, my little brother found my stash. I told him it was clippings from the lawn mower that I was pretending was weed to look cool in front of friends.

10. this is not true. i dont get paranoid about/while smoking but more my personality sober is OCD about stuff like that so our favorite "mood enhancer" seems to potentiate that from my personlaity

11. yes, i wish i could openly partake around my gf. this isnt the case tho :/ i got a bust-it-baby i can partake with & it is an awesome experience lemme say

12. Wow you to :eek:

13. I came home and my dad tried to stab me with my broken bong

14. that happened on Leprechaun in the Hood

15. That weed must have been pretty bad for him to believe it was grass clippings! :D