He is the one...but loves another girl?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Redheadedchicki, Feb 13, 2011.

1. I just started dating this guy for the past 3 weeks. We had been friends before hand, and its super close. He says he already loves me, and I think its still inflatuation...
    No sex whatsoever, which is fine by me.

One day we were on facebook together and I was on his profile and he showed me one of his exes. Later on, he says he will always love her(The girl is apparently is engaged) When he said that he knew immedently that it was the wrong thing to say.

Otherwise....I think I may be falling for him. He always been treating me right---a VERY touchy feely kind of guy..Always holding hands, touching and kissing me compassionatly- even just on the cheek or forehead.. Its like we are perfect together...So many people are already have come up and said that at the college.

Should I bring this chick up and talk about it? (Def. not tommrow!)

2. anyone?

I just don't want to be in a situation where the girl wants to get back with my man--he would be more then willing.

3. Why would you be with someone who'd rather be with someone else?

He may always love her but that's different to saying he'd rather be with her.

4. Idk if he would be more then willing....

"He may always love her but that's different to saying he'd rather be with her."
    Thats probally right...I am just insecure about this

5. Take it easy and see how it goes, no need to worry too much.

For example, I'll always love one of my ex's but it's more the memory of her I love. I wouldn't get back with her and I definitely wouldn't leave my current gf to get back with her.

So I guess it depends which one it is for him :smoke:

6. I hope its the first one you described...

He is just freakin' awsome. Its like two puzzle pieces. I never this kind of intense relationship before..

7. If you have such intense feelings for him, chances are he feels the same way. Has he only brought this girl up once? I wouldn't worry about her, he's with you because he wants to be.

8. No need to make a big deal out of it. Alot of people have that person who they'll always have feelings for. You can't change that but it doesn't mean they can't build another great relationship with someone else.

9. he brought her up twice...

hes really crazy about me...Days before the first date it we had to stop and try NOT to kiss each other.

Within 5 minutes of the first date, he kisses me

10. See how well he fucks before you go and fall in love...

11. I'd say there is nothing to worry about.

12. He's a virgin....so he is probally isn't going to be the best the first time around lol

I haven't had a real relationship in a long time....But its been three weeks and god damn!
    I can't wait till I get his cock! :eek:

13. How can he know he loves someone without even having had sex with her. Ahhaha

14. (For the purpose of posting on a fresh page)

15. Well it's normal for him to still feel something for his ex, after all, they loved each other. Those feelings don't just go away. But it's normal for you to also feel a little suspicious if he admits that he still feels something for her, but I think you should take gratitude in him being honest with you, that means something.

And don't take this advice :rolleyes:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

16. I have felt his junk though his jeans, and it seems small...Like 3-4 inches or something.

Now before you go attack on the size, I want an honest and relationship.
    The past flings with guys have always been about sex
    And for that I been trying to not be so focused about sex

17. Yea but... was he completely hard? >.>

18. Don't assume just because he has a small penis when soft he has a small penis when erect. My penis is smaller than usual when soft but when I am erect it is bigger than a usual erect penis. And no, I'm not just saying that.

19. he was rock hard...:eek: