Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hd

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by st4tiC, Jul 6, 2010.

1. for anyone that likes to see purp in HD but cant find it... here it go'

[​IMG]

2. Holy bejesus :eek: :eek: :eek:

3. Whenever I start growing my own shit, I'm going to fuck with the temperature or whatever it is you need to do so that all my buds come out purple. I'm gonna smoke that purp bud forever ya heard :) I think growers should do this...seriously. They'd make so much money off people.

back in topic, that's a nice pic. What camera? No, don't answer that because I don't know shit about cameras. But that is indeed a really nice pic. Enjoy :smoke:

4. Mmmm.... looks good. I got some Grand Daddy Purp the other day and it was amazing, hope that was good as well.

5. Mmm that looks even better then the commercial for the new chicken sandwich at kfc

6. I see you that and raise you this!! My own GDP :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. That bud looks sooo damn purple, thats the real shit that I have right here, not the shit that somebody passed off as food colored outdoor kine bud nice pic nicer nugs + rep man bout to burn s dutch of that myself, want a camera, but have money tied up in other shit.