Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HD Pics/Vid of Bomb Oil/Bud/Glass

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ConcentrateCharlie, Feb 12, 2014.

1. #21 ConcentrateCharlie, Feb 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2014

Hey thanks man i appreciate the love, especially coming from some one who has seen some nice buds! The nugs had a funky kush/citrus smell to them. Made some oil with it and it came out pretty good, not as good of a yield as i had hoped for so i ended up moving most of them.

appreciate the comment, im only using a $70 walmart camera and im a non medical patient so not all the buds i pick up are fantastic, but the ones that are i post pics of and make oil with them!

Heres the oil i made with that Unknown Kush, yield about 20% but the oil taste and looks great!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Still not ceasing to impress.
    Looking proper.

Sent from my eyephone

3. Just picked up a qp of this Cotton Candy Kush. Some good sized nugs, with some smaller nugs, with some shake. The bud was kinda dried out but it smells super skunky. Has a sweet/candy/pine aroma as well which i think people associate with the cotton candy smell/taste. I havnt smoked any yet but i do plan on running at least an oz of the shake and smaller buds. The buds are visibly coated in trichomes, light green with subtle streaks of purpleish-pink calyxes and have thin wirey orange hairs.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking guys!

4. Can't wait to see that strain in concentrate form.

Sent from my eyephone

5. Got an oz of Northern Lights last week, blasted 14g 2 days ago. Still in the vac but should be done tonight. Heres a pic of the flowers to hold you guys over till tonight when i snap some pics of the errl.

[​IMG]

6. #26 ConcentrateCharlie, Mar 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2014
    Northern Lights Nug Run N-Butane Extract. Extracted with 14g of nug, 1/4 can of Capital N-Butane, SubZero Stainless Steel Extractor Tube with Dry Ice Sleeve, and a 50 micron Mean Skreenz.

Vac'd for over 48 hours, on low heat (80-100*F) Flipping every 6 hours.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Some blue dream I just recently grabbed. Had a massive piece inside the bag.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1393818808.058324.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Looks pretty decent, wait till you see some of this blue dream im gettin my hands on tomorrow  :eek:  Stay tuned! :ey:

9. Blue Dream QP, Stinks to high heavens. GOnna do a 14g Run later today.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cheers

10. love the shatter.... great color

11. Op you get some crazy bud. That purple especially. At first I thought it was fake lol

thank you very much man, i got another batch of Blue Dream Shatter in the vac chamber, will be done in another day or so.

Thanks man, ya with that purple back drop it really brings out the purple hues in the bud, im not surprised people think its a filter or photo shopped but that is ALL Natural my friend! THanks for stopping by! :hello:

On a different note, i got my Hot Box Dab Station E-nail in today!!!!!! Thing is very dope cant wait to make a video for it. Been running it at about 600*F with the carb cap, perfect low temp dabs!

[​IMG]

13. Damn you must be loaded

14. Nope, but i do work hard for my money and chose to spend it on stuff like this rather then expensive cars/clothes/etc :D happy tokin my friends!

15. Just picked up this "Cookie Dough" Bud from my homie, I cant seem to find much information about the strain, the liteature that i do find says that it is just a specific Phenotype of Girl Scout Cookies. The buds are dense yet fluffy, but have a slim/finger-like sativa look to the buds. A good  amount of trichomes, and a strong skunk smell to it. Going to run some in the next week or so.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You're a boss. The Blue Dream is looking legit! And the GDP to. 

Thank you very much for stopping buy and stay tuned for some cookie dough extract!

18. Casey Jones Bud

Its a little Dark/Brown looking but i just wish you guys could smell this stuff its has a sweet/kushy/earthy/bubba/coffee/skunky type aroma to it. the nugs are fairly big, dense, yet spongy at the same time. Bud is very fresh, less then a quarter of shake in the HP. Seems like it was cured very nice and also yielded 23% with a Captial N Butane Extraction.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for peepin!

19. OH i see the flowers arent cutting it any more, yall mofo's wanna see some ERRL pics...Well here you go!

Casey Jones N-Butane Extract 20.8g in , 4.8g Out, Still in the vac chamber been in there for about 2 days now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. #40 static shock, Mar 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2014
    Oh it's all cutting it my friend we just wish we could enjoy it with you.

So it's nothing personal but just invite us next time.
    :laughing:

And damn props on that return %%

Sent from my eyephone