HBO True Detective

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Johnny Blazed, Jan 24, 2014.

1. theres no way rust is gonna be involved. all those pics of him at the crime scenes after the investigation was just because of how obsessed he was with the case.

They are building this cult up to be something huge. they probably already revealed the leader in episode 1 or 2 since they said it goes all the way to the top its probably one of those politicians they showed early on.

The yellow king should be a good reveal.

2. That last episode was a mind fuck

3. these last episodes are gonna be GOOD

4. #44 Johnny Blazed, Feb 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2014
    i know he's dead but i hope this wasnt the last of reggie ledeux that mothafucker was CREEPY lol everytime he shows up he is and how his partner/brother knew not to fuck with russ said he saw a demon in him that was pretty crazy those 2 were some strange ass rednecks

5. Shits about to get real dark before this season is over.

Sent from my burner

6. fkn awesome episode! this shows the shiiiiiiizzzzznit. Like the dude said above I think hes just obsessed with the case, man im addicted to this show. I now revolve my life around how many days till new episode...and Vikings returns next week! yes

7. I finally had to watch this tonight. Everyone over at IGN was pooping their pampers because the site named Justified as show of the month over this.

So I watched the first episode and yeah...it was great. Extremely bleak...but still great. I will report back after I watch more.

8. they're all a bunch of idiots! This is the most compelling and gripping tv show ive ever seen! Even better than breaking bad!

Sent from my burner

hahahahaha justified fell off so god damn hard i just stopped watching it altogether. Anyone claiming justified is better then this show is to be laughed at and then shunned from the town they live in.

Ill be pissed if they end up having marty or rust be involved in the crimes somehow. That would be such an entry level m night shamalan twist, it would be on the same level as dexters writers trying to pretend edward james olmos was a ghost and fooling absolutely nobody i hope the writers are above that.

10. I Dont know what you're on about because justified is still the tits. If you stopped watching it because you think it fell off then you are seriously missing.

11. Spoiler: I think the lawnmower dude did it all.

12. #52 blazeone, Feb 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2014
    I'm leaning towards Marty being the Yellow King or at least involved in some way, too much symbolism directed towards him.

Possibly there just to throw us off however.

13. Not seeing it...I probably need to start watching this show sober.

14. #54 Johnny Blazed, Feb 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2014
    with one sheisty move marty's wife becomes a huge cunt lol other then that she was very likeable

the way marty went for his pistol after russ chased him down there at the end got me thinkin marty did blow that guys head off super fast makes you wonder

that would be a hacky twist if they went through with it.

Just about every scene with rust ends so damn intensely. Telling that bitch to kill herself, quitting his job, telling martys wife to fuck off like the shiesty cunt she is.

meh just my opinion, every season is worse then the last with justified. I was super hyped on that show in the beginning now i cant even force myself to give two shits about anything in it. Its one of those shows i drop halfway through each season for being uninteresting then pick up and marathon a few months down the road on a rainy day.

16. Honestly that is the best way to watch justified. Every season is such a slow burn it is impossible to judge a season before you have seen the whole thing. I Dont have the patience though. I needs my Boyd Crowder fix!

Back on True Detective...who do you guys want for the next season? I want John Goodman! I think this show is perfect for him. Too bad the director won't be back.

17. haha john goodman would be great

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7zRLpDeLog

18. #58 bwood, Feb 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2014
    i got hope for next season, I dunno who i would cast. Mads Mikkelsen and Stellan Skarsgard?... Id watch that

could be

saw a side by side pic of him and the spaghetti face picture and they are very similar. I hope the ending is bigger then that though.

20. I'd definitely watch it if it had Mads,but I doubt it will sense he's already in a show and would cause a conflicting schedule,they just might go for some more A-list actors next time.