HBG Quad Showerhead Perc

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by default501x, Sep 14, 2010.

1. Just picked up this 21 inch HBG quad showerhead perc from the local shop. Here's a vid of it getting ripped straight and then with the Zob halo ashcatcher.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxYiPM1hd4c"]OG Kush & Bubblehash[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uASi19H8mCM"]Sour Diesel (Ashcatcher)[/ame]

2. thats a dope tube right there, hows the halo ashcatcher?

3. thats hot as hell dude.
    how much if i may ask just the tube no a/c?
    and how many slits in each showerhead.
    i love it awsome.

4. Tube was 230, the slits go halfway around each showerhead, there are 5 on each.

I LOVE the halo, the middle column catches the ash so the perc doesnt get dirty, and it overall makes a HUGE difference in the hit of any glass i drop it on. One of my favorite combinations is with the Roor Steamroller, its a crazy hit

5. Thats sick to hear, I really wanted a zob piece with a halo perc but after seein that ashcatcher I want to pair it up with something awesome

6. ive got myself a Halo Perc ZOB. 14" beaker bottom. rips great. love the design. thinking about getting a Halo ash catcher for it....

7. Unless you prefer those water levels, I would recommend lowering the water level in your perc. It has so much potential to stack bubble and diffuse like crazy, but the water is too high to allow that.

If you like it how it is though, do what you want.
    +rep for a unique tube

8. THANK YOU
    i kept telling everyone the water should be lower but they wouldn't believe me and since there's no videos or even pictures of this thing online i had no way to prove it to em haha

i like the way it hits with less water MUCH better. The halo is fun to fill up about halfway though ha

9. very fkn sick tube man, love it. Ive been wanting to get a perc'ed straight tube, and i think i found what i want now. lol

10. hahaha allll dayyy

11. Respect, because if I saw that, id have to grab it just because ive never seen one before...

But thats dumb to do! I bought a Zong with a "z" perc, just cuz I had never seen one.. and it ended up not being that great...

IMO, this looks like a tree perc, that clears faster... but doesnt really seem to diffuse much better tho... ?

12. truee, i bought a piece with a really cool looking perc once, only to take it home and find out it dragged like a bitch and didn't work very well..

the showerhead is great though. 5 vertical slits on each showerhead diffuse a lot better than 2 vertical ones on a tree perc, and the greater overall size and space gives it virtually no drag. I love it

13. That tube is almost drag-free if you check out the first video. How well does the Halo A/C work? Looks like it adds a good amount of drag to the tube, nice pick-up dude.