Haze, Shiva & master kush log

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by arouraindica, Jul 18, 2004.

1. just buy a $100 A/C

2. what is this $100 a/c you speak of? acually, for get the $100, whats an A/C?
    Am i being realey dumb>?lol

3. A/C = Air Conditioner.

4. ahhh, was being a bit stupid then. :).in my defence them things arent as common on this side of te pond.

i dont think il bother.

huge waste of electricity.

thanks for the sugestion tho grower

im tihnking a bit more optomistically now... if i leave flowering untill a bit later then the temps may be better for the most imporant part. (fingers crossed)
    hopefully no stuid hot weather this year .

5. they are about 3 weeks today.

this shiva has made a little recovery, its been cooler today, + i did the frozen water thing and its ben a stable 30degs C in the cupboard.

Attached Files:

6. this is a haze that looks to be suffering from what looks like overwater. It happened at the repot, shes not overwatered. I have been misting alot, but i dont think its that. Look towards the fan leaves at the bottom left and the new growth at the top as well. WTF is going on here?

it says in the book that clawing leaves like that on the new growth. (il do a close up) are chemo burns. But no other symptons of that whatso ever.

why is everything oging wrong? this was easier last year!

Attached Files:

7. ???

Attached Files:

8. same thing, diff plant.

Attached Files:

9. no clawing on this MK (yet) atill felling the heat tho

look at the N use from the lower leafs. Its accross the board.

might add a minute amount of them blue crystals to it later,

Attached Files:

10. this shiva is still stressed, but looks quite lush compaired to the others.

11. ot it woul dbe if i put the image on.

Attached Files:

12. the label fell off this one.

dont knopw whats wrong heare. There is some clawing, and osme sines of overwater and heat stress.
    But its the top growth... its not growing. and looks very odd indeed.

anyone>

Attached Files:

13. this is a very inica(wry) MK. i like this one. a lot smaller and less developed than some of the others, but looks v healthy.

Attached Files:

14. this just happened.

Attached Files:

15. this one has looked ill right from the start.
    small leaves, slow to develop and yellow tips on all the leafs

Attached Files:

16. did you forget to go to the toilet..???

17. something like that.

18. so what did happen?????

19. windowsill from a strange angle.

20. first of all i have to say that iv given up with naming the strains. The seeds clearley are not whet they claim to be. all three strains look remarkabley similar (for a supposed indica, sativa, and a mix strain) with only 2 plants out ov the bunch showing any unique charachteristics.

this one is the most sativary one. The leafs are bending down a bit.. shes around the wilting point and will be watetred when i put her back home.

Attached Files: