Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Haze - DC

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by VAD3R, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Just prepping my MFLB. :smoke:

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking. :)

2. Enjoy that smoke, hope you get baked out of your fucking mind.

3. I'm enjoying The Walking Dead encore baked. :)

4. i miss me some breaking bad.

5. yo, what is that thing with the clear lid?

6. #6 VAD3R, Nov 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2011
  7. Looks good, I was born in Baltimore and my dad used to live in fairfax Virginia which is 39 mins from dc and we would always go to dc and do shit.

8. That looks tasty as hell! How do you like MFLB? Did it take a while to learn to use?

9. Let's just say it is practically all I use. I ALWAYS use it when I toke by myself. I watched a few videos on YouTube to really learn how to hit it. It's damn awesome.

10. whenever I see MFLB on this website in any thread, I always think of mother fuckin' lunch box...:smoking: I'm stoned

11. Word up man. Got some mighty fine looking herb there. Keep reppin MD. Happy toking!

12. Haze is bomb!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Yes sir, it is.

14. love maryland buds

15. Looks very frosty, nice bud. I love the MFLB. Enjoy :D

16. Thanks bro, it was some good stuff.