hay dave's wife does it again man

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by daveP, Dec 8, 2003.

1. oh ya I'm constantly rearranging this batch. I have one removable wall but it's easier to pull them out to get at them

I'll take three or 4 of lisa's best and I'll throw three or 4 dutch treat x skunk then I can put everything away for summer.
    spent the whole summer at home last year so I'll get a good stockpile and we can enjoy the summer this year .

do you have a GJ sid...actually I'll just do a search, I was going to earlier but the kids came home for lunch....etc....

2. I just don't have time to keep up with more than one grow journal and lisa ain't doin much.
    so my adventures continue at HC.com

3. we have a good grow journal forum........check it out......Peace out..........Sid

4. I'll pop in to up date periodically. but I'm just gettin too busy .

5. got a chance to take a pic or two and to make a post.
    so here's what we have going on right now.

I (daveP)basically just took over, cause my bought seeds arrived 3 days after I germed these homemade seeds.
    now these seeds came from excellent weed, but I don't know what it's called.
    the bought seeds are DUTCH TREAT x PURPLE SKUNK.

I will use this batch to make seeds for our summertime outdoor grow.

Attached Files:

• new2.jpg
      new2.jpg
      File size:
      22.7 KB
      Views:
  6. 4 of each.
    all germenated sucsessfully and popped through the soil in a reasonable amount of time.

no ferts yet.

but these will stay under the 100wCF for 2-3 more weeks then into the flower room

Attached Files:

7. and happy 2004...
    here's where things are at now,
    I've transplanted all into larger containers.
    the 4 Dutch Treat x Purple Skunk will remain under the 100W CF for another week, possibly 2.

Attached Files:

• new1.jpg
      new1.jpg
      File size:
      22.9 KB
      Views:
  8. the four older ones from my homemade seeds from last grow went into the flowering room

the surrounding plants are at 6 weeks flowering

Attached Files:

• new2.jpg
      new2.jpg
      File size:
      28.6 KB
      Views:
  9. will be left for at least another week possibly another two or three by the time it's done. I've only just taken a couple of sample buds .
    the way I do it , it takes a while to cut it all down as I stagger the harvest, picking buds as they ripen.

Attached Files:

• new3.jpg
      new3.jpg
      File size:
      34.7 KB
      Views:
  10. looks good mate...

cant wait to see the final results... what inch do u trigger 12/12 cycle..?...

11. I would go normaly by time.
    3 weeks veg time minimal,
    normally 4 or 5 weeks veg.
    if I have the time I like to veg longer , till I see pre flowers or alternating nodes.
    this indicates sexual maturity and will give a better yield than a plant forced into flowering early.

the batch thats almost ready was vegged for almost 6 weeks. they all showed sex before 12/12 and had alternating nodes

this batch is being forced early , around 3 weeks as I want to get it done and take a break from indoor growing till next fall.

I saw the 4 I put into flowering are askin for some nutes so I'll feed once the soil dries.

12. hey been following alone, jus a quick question, do you do everything from seed or do you clone? what type of cloning issues have you ever had and do you monitor you rH? and what do you keep it at during veg? thanks

13. I use seeds,and have no RH meter at the moment.
    generally higher RH for veg and lower for flower.
    I don't have much success with clones , but I kinda like growing from seed anyway.

14. the bought seeds are still under the CF.
    I'll keep them there with the light cycle 16/8
    they will stay in veg until my hps is available.
    I will then veg one more week under the 600 w hps then move into flowering.
    I still have big plants waiting to be harvested.
    so I need those out of there first.

Attached Files:

• new1.jpg
      new1.jpg
      File size:
      33.2 KB
      Views:
  15. I guess an update is in order.
    first off I will recap by saying I have 4 fems from my home made /hermie seeds(expected this), and 3 out of 4 turned fem of the DTxPS

here's what I have now after transplanting from 2l juice containers to 2gal pots

Attached Files:

• new2.jpg
      new2.jpg
      File size:
      17.7 KB
      Views:
  16. the four 'hermie seed' plants into 3.5 gal pails.
    the 3 fem bought seeds are still in 2 gal pots.
    and the male DT x PS is under the florescent makin some pollen for me to make seeds for the summertime outdoor grow. (that one's gonna be fun)

Attached Files:

• new1.jpg
      new1.jpg
      File size:
      46.3 KB
      Views:
  17. are those the charateristics of that strian? and im sorry what strain is it again? and are those under the 600? looks nice by the way :)

18. for the 4 homemade hermie seed plants.
    ( the main colas of two, with a Dutch Treat x Purple Skunk off to the left) 3 weeks into 12/ 12 for the DT x PS.

Attached Files:

19. under the 600w hps , last crop is completely out now.
    here's a closer look at one of each strain.
    4, homemade hermie seed plants
    3,DT x PS
    in total.

Attached Files:

20. Do you ever run into fungus problems, using those milk cartons as containers?