Hawiian baby woodrose

Discussion in 'General' started by skittles, Nov 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Has anyone here tried them before? I just got 50 off ebay and me and 3 friends ate 5 each today and barely felt anything. I felt kinda light about half an hour after eating them and had CEV\'s for about 20 minutes after that and that was it.
    1 person had the same effects as me, 1 diddnt feel anything at all and the 3rd said he just had trouble focusing for the day.

I diddnt really do anything to prepare them, just scraped off the coating with an X-acto knife.

Has anyone else tried these? how many did you take and howd you prepare them? Ive done morning glorys twice with great results (aside from nausea)

2. If you\'re gonna eat hbwr seeds you must buy the most expensive kind available. Then crush about 10 up and chow down.

3. i agree i tryed a less expensive kind and didnt really feel anything i just got a bad stomach so go for the more expensive ones man and have fun with those

4. Use the money to buy some more pot instead of blowing it on something that may or may not get you high. Just my thoughts on the matter.

5. Once agian all yall check out my link:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/showthread.php?t=68584

The seed will get you high if you consum them in the proper way/do an extraction-I gurentee it ;)

pz

6. when i did them, i got nothing it sucked, and i follwed what xzit said in his guide.

7. what method did you use?
    How many seeds did you use?

I suggest--bump up the # of seeds used, and bump up the extraction/method :)

pz

8. well me and a friend have 15 left each so we were planning on eating 7-10 to start off and slowly going up from there. Probably wont bother with any real extractions or preparations (other than scraping the coating off)

the whole bag of 50 was only $7 shipped, split between 2 people so worst case is im out $3.50

9. Someone I know just finished writing a thread on these seeds. He ate all 50 untreated seeds and all it did was make him fart a lot, farts that smell like rotting food. Totally fucking disgusting. These seeds are not worth shit. None of these herbal- ritualistic / shamanistic drugs work. My friend\'s favorite response to this negative view is the always present \" You got a bad batch\" my friend gets bad batches because there are no good batches. These seeds are not worth a fuck! Salvia Divinorum is another good waste of money. You would have more fun wasting your money on Nyquil. A whole bottle of nyquil will fuck you up way more but if you like to waste money on shit that doesnt work and you love to be completely dissappointed keep wasting your money on these websites that claim to have shit that fucks you up with testamonials from 5th graders that have no experience with real hullucinogens. The testamonials from these sights are fucking bullshit and so are the threads. Needless to say, I will never fuck with any of these peices of shit again. Happy holidays and save your money for something sure-fire. Anyone claiming to have any experiences with any of these products is full of shit- totally full of shit. But if they work for you - keep up the good bullshit you dumb ass motherfuckers. The next thing you know you will be eating something that really fucks you up its called common-fucking-sense. happy holidays again!

Fuck these fake ass motherfuckers!

10. Obviously...
    1.) you need to lay off the crack-and its quite interesting how you wrote all that shit when guess what? It was your 2nd post here on grasscity.com

2.) YOU need to educate yourself before jumping to stupid conclusions. So what if your \"Friend\" took 50 seeds? Don\'t you know that there are *SIX* differen\'t strains of hawaiian baby woodrose seeds? Oh and guess what you didn\'t know that theres also Indian, Ghana, and another type of hawaaian babywoodrose seed didja? Oh and also guess what? Each one of those strains has many strains as well idiot

3.) You can go ahead and waste your money on nyquil you fucking flailer--obviously its people like YOU that are the 14 year olds writing drug reviews, unknowledable about SHIT.

4.) Well I guess all the scientific backing and chemist tests posted on www.erowid.com are all false and fake all becuase you say so. Yes oh great mighty noobcake we worship you.
    Who are you to come on here on grasscity.com and spread your useless negativity around? Fucking idiot-you got owned, your getting owned, and you will be future owned.

OWN3D

11. And for the record, orangeslice, some strains of HBWR don\'t even produce LSA.

Take that into consideration before you post your filth on the boards.

12. just get some salvia, or better yet, some weed!

13. Again, what can I say? There are more books about angels and ufo\'s today more now than ever in history- but guess what? They are all bullshit too. These testamonials are like any other bucket of shit, they collect the best stories at the bottom and that is exactly where me and you and my friend are conversating. Again, I\'m glad these drugs that couldn\'t affect a 2 year old have vast affects on you. That is great. This way you can save money since you don\'t have to deal with these other stupid motherfuckers my friend calls \"drug dealers\" since most of these motherfuckers ain\'t worth of shit either. So happy holidays and quit hunting for all my prior threads. I do not know shit about these seeds; your right. So enjoy having all the good information and affects of these hawiaan baby turd-rose seeds. You guys can atleast adjust the scale from 13 seeds to a heavy dose of 500 seeds with an extraction using monky urine. Happy Thanksgiving and I hope all of your food goes down better with a bong hit of that \"real shit\"-Salvia Divishittyum.

14. dude no offence .. but ur an idiot ....

1. salvia is one of the strongest psichadellics known to mankind ....
    2. i HAVE tripped on hawaiian baby woodrose seeds and guess what breh .. it was fucking great I FUCKING LOVE LSA .. i liked it more than lsd .. it was an amazing trip .. who are you to say it doesent work when hundreds of people tried it and it did work for them ....???

3. maybe i sayed this before but i am ganna say it again

you are an idiot hahahahaha you are and idiot hahahahaha:hello:

15. No offense taken. My Friend has also tripped from an extraction of lsa. It works but he does not prefer it ( works in the sense , that it doesn\'t work for shit). As for the Salvia it works too, but it fucking sucks and opinions are like assholes- everyone has one and they are usually shitty. These threads are for people that are looking for information that pertains to these particular plants, seeds, etc. So I hope someone stumbles upon this thread and says \" yeah, fuck it. I\'m going to wait for some real shit. \" If you do not live in the United States, you have no business even trying these. Again, if they really worked they would be illegal. My friend also loves the thread about the lasting effects of these little turd nuggets. It says something like \" it lasts 10 - 14 hours with lasting effects until the next day\" That shit makes him laugh every single time he reads it. If anyone lives in Florida and has some quality shit- be it Hawiaain Baby turd rose or some other hullucinogen that actually works hook a brother up. It would be greatly appreciated. Happy Holidays and enjoy the turd-rose and the salivadoesn\'tdoshitdividumshitfuckass.

16. first of all stop reffering to your friend .... YOU try them and YOU talk, stop quoting your friend like hes god or something if ur ganna say they dont work then you try it

second your prolly a crackhead that sees nothing in any other drug unless its crack or mixed with crack .. i bet that if i took a shit and sprinkled some crack on it youd smoke it and say its good SHIT
    so if you wudnt be a crackhead and you would have a healthy psichological and physical state of mind you would see whats really up with these legal psichadellics (2-CE is legal are you ganna tell me it doesent work ?)
    you can go to youtube and type in salvia and see a bunch of videos of people trippin off salvia .. and that PROVES it workx .. better you can go to your headshop (if you are of legal age) wich i SERIOUSLY boubt and try dat out urself

this is all an argument (forum of experienced psichadellic users) vs some crackheads friend comments on legal psichadellics ...... guess what bro ?

YOU LOSE

i dont wanna be banned but this guys seriously pissing me off with his ignorance and stupidity

peace

17. I\'m glad you are using numbers to express your thoughts in order. If you did not, I do not think I would have the power to read them in order. Did that bullshit come to you in that order or did you write an outline first. Yes, all of those threads in Erowid are bullshit. Every scientist, every fucking keynote placed on those pages are straight garbage. Believe what you want from that fake ass, bogus documented bullshit. There is one thing that is true though, if you place a 20 pack of seeds up your ass then take them out and place them on a mound of cocaine, then place them in a bottle of tonic water and stir you have a drink that will totally rock your world. You know what it\'s called? It\'s called rocky-road brown shit water. Try it, it fucking rocks!

18. erowid is bullshit and a crackheads friends stories about eating 50 hawaiian baby woodrose seeds and farting is true .... you totally convinced me !!!:D now i am smart

ok 50 HBWS that actually have lsa would be a overdose and he would die .. and if he was dead and farted yes it probabbly did smell like shit

and yes YOU should probabbly use an outline and number your thaughts but your stupid and didnt learn in school (grade6) how to do that because you were smoking crack

so you listen to me

your an idiot .. and i wont waste my time anymore explaining stuff to you

do what you want

im out

by the way i dont think grass city is the right place for you seriously

19. wow what a fucking idiot.
    You obviously don\'t know what the fuck your talking about. Your comparing salvia and woodrose seeds which have been tested for their chemical consituants and proven in a professional labatory setting to be both very potent psycadelics---and yet your comparing these to ufos and monky urine.
    Go fcuk yourself---oh wait you already are.
    Idiot--leave the boards or get reported to the mods (if you haven\'t been already ;))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.