Hawian Baby woodrow seeds?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by SirSmokeAlot1, Dec 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. so my friend ordered some and i gues ur supposed to trip pretty hard. any1 have an experiance witht these let me no im interested.

2. The time i ordered HBWR seeds, they diddnt do shit.. got em off ebay. I did have fantastic results with morning glory on the other hand

3. yeah i got some off ebay to, bad idea. it\'s much easier to just get mg\'s

4. ok my freind got them off grasscity.com idk if that would be any diffrent then ebay when concerning quality.. did u guys trip at all? did u eat anough?

5. I ate 9 seeds. And ebay quality is def poor, the salvia i got off ebay was horrid also. I\'ve tripped mg\'s plenty of times, but didn\'t off the hbwr\'s

6. ya i got some really potent seeds.

I did trip pretty hard, but it was a shitty experience (vomiting, cramps).

Do yaself a favor and just smoke some weed

7. I had a bunch for the first time last week, I ate about 10, didn\'t notice much of an effect. THEN I took a couple bong hits and was completely messed up.

Any ways, as far as effects I got some decent visual kinda of stuff (pattern overlays much like you get with shrooms) and a strange body high, you kind of feel a little like you been poisoned to be honest, it wasn\'t my favorite experience ever, but wasn\'t terrible. Frankly I\'d just put out the cash for some acid or some shrooms.

8. tried em twice, ate 5 the first and 12 the second. Nothing. I could have just gotten some bunk seeds though.. o well, only cost me $5 for 50

9. I got mine from IamShaman. Got the Ghana variety - which are slightly less potent.

Crushed 12 seeds up in water then drank it. Smoked a few bowls and let the light show begin.

The high was very, very strange. Almost everything felt good to the touch and I couldn\'t stop laughing. Music was just an unreal experience - every pulse and beat felt like it rocked through my body. Looking up at my blacklight posters was trippy as hell. I looked at one color, then the next and a shockwave was sent through my mind.

I had a very good experience with them. The day after was a little lethargic, but still had an afterglow.

10. yep Ive done it a few times.

Btw it\'s hawain baby woodrose*

I took 5 seeds and had a very intresting trip, the problem is that a lot of the seeds for sale aren\'t very potent at all so you gotta find the right ones.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.