Hawaiian Snow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by bonginthebud, Dec 3, 2006.

1. I was just wondering how big Hawaiian Snow gets. I was thinking about growing it but the room I am growing it in is 6ft tall from top to bottom. I dont want to fry the plants but I want to grow some type of plant with a high yield and thc percentage that could fit in that space. It is down to either Hawaiian Snow or Lowryder.

Lowryder is my second option. I would buy some seeds and hopefully get a male so that I can get even more seeds from the females. After I get the seeds off of them I want to do a massive SOG with it. The problem with it is that I heard it is just like schwag. Not bad for selling though...

I think I would have to do quality over quantity though. If there is any chance that I could grow Hawaiian Snow then I would seize the opportunity. The only problem is that I dont know how tall it usually gets. I hear it is a high yielder but the height of the plant is unknown to me.

If anyone could tell me the average height of Hawaiian Snow then I would be extremely grateful.

2. Hawaiian Snow + ScroG = :smoking:

-mu

3. Hey that sounds pretty good. It would be one massive yield. Thanks for the help, I know I am going to do that.

4. Always wanted to grow Hawian Snow

5. Crap, my space just got moved into by a friend so I cant use it anymore. My new space is pretty small. 39"tall x 33"wide x 17"wide.

Would it be possible to grow Hawaiian Snow as a SCROG in that small of an area or should I just scrap that it? SCROGS seem like grows that aren't too tall and I was thinking that I could pull it off this morning, but now I am not so sure.

Here's some pics of my grow box.

Closed

[​IMG]

Open

[​IMG]

With a double shotglass to show how big it is

[​IMG]

If I can't use that then I might have to do some creative problem solving with an unused dresser of mine.

Sorry about the crappiness of the photos but it is the best that I could do.

6. It's still doable, but will require some creativity.

-mu

7. Yeah, I would definately have to keep it cool and not fry the plants in that small of a space. This will definately be one fun grow.

8. "Lots and lots" of ventilation works well.

-mu