Hawaiian Snow / Soil / Organic / 400w

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by belialtheunholy, Jan 7, 2010.

1. Hey guys. I've got a new grow going. This is Greenhouse Seedbank's 2003 Cannabis Cup winner, Hawaiian Snow. I like Sativas, and I like what I've heard about this strain so I'm going to give her a try.

I don't know if she's just going through transplant shock or not, but some of the leaves are showing signs of a nutrient deficiency.

If you guys are familiar with my last grow, I've made some improvements. I now exclusively use Roots Organics nutrients, the entire 7-product line, and feed according to their schedule. I start that regimen tomorrow so I'll let you know how it goes, and stay posted! I also bought a humidifier, and adjustable light hangers. Lastly, I started mixing my own soil, so I'm going to see how that works out as well.

Lots of new upgrades, and new nutrients and technique, so I'm going to see where this leads me.

SDC11380small.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Today I started them on the Week 2 schedule according the their feeding chart. I planned out the 13-week flowering period according to when I want to harvest. This plant will be in vegetative until the third week of this month.

I also took 7 cuttings, so I'm hoping to get at least 4 out of the 7. :smoking:

3. She goes into flower next week. :hello:

4. Good luck man. I finished up an HS grow under 400w soil about 6-8 weeks ago. Got about a half ounce left. Amazing smoke man, your gonna love it. When I trimmed it, I ended up leaving alot of the tiny leaves that I would normally trim away, only because they were SO packed with trichs. Amazing bud. I just planted two more seeds last night in hopes of keeping a mother and cloning it for a while. GL bro!

5. man i luv this strain good luck growin it im mos def pullin up a chair and +rep jus for the strain

6. sweet strain main cant wait to see what happens.