Hawaiian skunk

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by DrGreentounge, May 3, 2011.

1. Nice! Yea ive worked with brazilian sativa(indoors) master kush, and northern lights #4.

Im lookin into getting some querkle, afghan kush, and a few others gpin this winter to get a decent mother pkant going so I can have like 20 of each strain out next year.

2. just don't do more than you can handle. my 3rd year i was overly ambitious, (30+)and tried doing more than i could properly take care of. needless to say that was a really disappointing year. but rlly you should never need more than 20, unless you're looking at buying a porsche with this years harvest. so long as you take care of all of them you should average at least 4 oz a plant.

3. I hear ya. I have a sick family member so im tryna get enough to pay his med bills. Ill probably go for about 5-10 plants of each strain so like a total of 30.

Plus ill be doing autoflowers on the side

4. did your plants survive the weather? we got some good hail over here. but the little girls made it

5. Im checkin my spots today to make sure theyre ok. Crossin my fingers lol.

6. The plant im flowering is startin to push out white hairs at almost all the nodes. How long does it take usually to start seeing bud formation

7. #47 ILikeBigBudds, May 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2011
    what kind of bud formation lol.. When its still forming and its a little light green node. Or when it starts looking like good smokeable bud?

fucking baked lol:smoke:

8. When it looks like a white green node. Before it starts swelling up

9. Is tjis the begining of bud formation? 9 days into flowering

Attached Files:

10. yup looks like it to me :)

11. The one thats flowering is doing great!!!! I can tell from the many close nodes that ill have at leadt 8 excellent colas.

Ill post pics soon!!!!!

12. Buds are forming great!!!!!

As for the few outdoors at plot #1 theyre doing great

Ill post pics of plot#1 tomorrow

Attached Files:

13. Let me know your opinions. I am defin going to lst half my outdoor crop next year with my gigabud seed(an soon to be clones)

14. looks very good and healthy, good job!!

15. Thank you. If u had yo guess how much shell yield wat would it be? Grown on porch 5 hrs direct sunlight. 5 gallon pot

16. sorry i missed your thread. just got back from a beautiful trip to the boundry waters, and my plants survived the hail. If i had to guess i'd say you'll get just over an o off of the one plant.

17. #57 DrGreentounge, Jun 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I love it up there! And i figured id flower one of the skunks so that way i have alot more variety when my autos are finished

18. it woulda been alot better if it didn't get down to 23 one of the nights. oh well, at least it kept the bugs away. it's like a different world up there. i here where you're coming from with the variety. it's going to be a while until you can harvest the big crop. so it probably wouldn't be a bad idea to have a little extra to hold you over until fall. and one strain gets a little old when it's all you've been smoking for a couple months.

19. What flavors are you workin with again?

20. #60 growintrees420, Jun 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2011
    right now i'm doing northern lights (already reaking) and island sweet skunk, both from bc seed king. i've been doing those two for 3 years now, and like them alot. even though on their website they list NL as an indoor it does great for me. and this year i'm experimenting with c99 and sensi star. but a majority of my crop is the NL and ISS.

if i wasn't so paranoid i'd post pics lol... i'll probably post a couple when things start getting interresting.