Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hawaiian Punch.?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JrodXD, Sep 16, 2012.

1. #1 JrodXD, Sep 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2012
    I payed 50 for an 8th of Hawaiian punch from dealer. this is a picture minus a couple of nugs smoked up right now :)smoke:) look about right.?

IMG_0828[1].jpg

IMG_0829[1].jpg

2. no picture lol

3. Actually looks pretty dank id pay 50 for that

4. sorry I forgot to press insert attachments button but there.

5. Pretty nice how many nugs and how big were they the ones you smoked

6. Grasscity isn't a scale.

But looks dank.

7. probably like 1 large one and 2 medium ones gotta fill up my bongs bowl :smoke:

8. I just wanted to know if this is truely Hawaiian punch.?

9. Oh, thought you were asking about the weight.

Do you know the grower? Or did you buy from a dispensary? If no, then the weed you have probably isn't the strain your dealer made up for you.

But it's very difficult to tell a strain from looking at pictures.

10. He bought this from the dispensary but one time he said it was blue dream from the dispensary but it was nothing like the real blue dream I had smoked before

11. Then he may be lying to you. We can't tell for sure what a strain is by looking at it.

Or he may be telling the truth. A plant from a strain can differ from another plant, especially under different growers and conditions. And overproduced strains can add further to the problem of a strain not seeming legitimate.

12. that looks like what amount i get for twenty.i would never pay that much 50 is too high for an eighth

13. Looks yummy bro.

14. hawaiian punch ? never heard of it :confused: looks fairly dank tho enjoy :smoke:

15. this is top shelf

16. thatd be mids in cali homes
    20 an eighth
    50 a quarter oz
    then again im a med patient and i get legit strains from a dispencery.not a dealer trying to hype up his shit with a catchy name. my conclusion just because your dealer sells you some "top shelf bud" doesnt make it "top shelf" maybe its the only strain he has and he needs to hype it up with some random name.
    in cali thad be mids but nice bud non the less im not sayin its shwag:p

17. hawaiian punch is a drink, not a strain

silly stoners :p

18. I know its not the best but were I am from this is way better aha.! so for me top shelf and yea you lucky medical patent aha

19. probably not hawaiin punch but looks good