Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hawaiian fire (macro)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by iyland, May 19, 2010.

1. "Hawaiian OG" anybody know the genetics? it taste pretty good smokes really good cant for the life of me figure out what it is. The trim job doesn't look so bad in person ;) only got an 1/8th but it was a 3.7g nug, always makes me smile when that happens
    let me know what you think.

Attached Files:

2. It could just be OG kush x some hawaiian strain, but i got no clue, looks good

3. I asked the grower he said he didnt know. Im not too caught up on it, smokes good looks good taste good i'm happy with it

4. haha atleast he didnt just make up some name

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSI0ZStEnfw]YouTube - Israel Kamakawiwo'ole'- Somewhere over the rainbow lyrics[/ame]

6. i've tried hawaiian master kush and it looked very similar to that, gooood shit:smoke: