Hawaii Is F#@king Expensive

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by INFAMOUSTRE, Apr 1, 2006.

1. :cool: WHAT UP CITY DIS YA BOY INFAMOUS TRE' AND I'M HERE TO LET YA'LL KNOW THAT HAWAII I EXPENSIVE!!!!!! I LIVED THERE BECAUSE I WAS IN THE MARINE CORP STATIONED AT M.C.B.H. AFTER MY ENLISTMENT I DECIDED TO STAY THERE BECAUSE IT'S PARADISE. IT NEVER GETS COLD, THERE IS ALWAY PLENTY OF WOMEN, AND THE WEED THERE IS OFF THE CHAIN!!! THAT IS UNTIL YOU TRY TO PICK UP AN OUNCE AND THE DEALER TELLS YOU " THAT WILL BE 400.00 DOLLARS". THE FIRST TIME I HEARD THAT I WAS LIKE "MAN WHO DA FUCK YOU TRYIN TO HUSTLE" !? CUZ IN GEORGIA AND EVERYWHERE IN THE STATES I CAN GET AN OUNCE FOR 60.00, A 100.00 THE MOST. BUT ITS TRUE IN HAWAII AN OUNCE 400.00 AN IF YOU A GOOD CONNECT 300.00. THAT'S WHY PEOPLE ALWAYS LOOK FOR A UPS CONNECTS TO MAIL PACKAGES FROM DA STATES TO HAWAII SO THAT THEY CAN HUSTLE.:cool: DA MAIN REASON FOR IT BEING SO EXPENSIVE IS CUZ OF DA COST OF LIVING THERE. WHICH IS FUCKING HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!

2. well yeahhh

3. I don't even know how people get away with an outdoor grow op out there when the island is so damn small. Must be a hell of a place to smoke though.

4. I live in Oahu and That sounds like you the right price.....

I get a Gram for 20$

An eith (3.5 grams) for 50

Quarter ( 7 g's ) 110

Half 200

And an O for 325

5. i lived there when i was 11 i remember it vividly,,,, what good times it was,,, i was on oahu,,, living in wahiwa, pay a dime and ride the bus to anywhere on the island,,proably 1979 when i was there,,,hell everyone is related to one another there,,, if officer joe was to arrest a local for growing pot,,, that person is proably his aunts cousins nephew,, which wouldnt be good for family relations,,,,, just a howly chiming in...

6. Damn, that's expensive. Shouldn't a quarter just be double an eighth?

7. well that is damn expensive, but also I'd like to know where you're getting 60 for an ounce in the states... unless it's just schwag. =P most places i see for mids it's about 35 to 45 just for a quarter oz.

8. caps lock......brah

9. I pay for mids- 30=1/8, 50= 1/4 100=1/2 and around 170 for an O

Dank for me is around 300 a 0 and 50 a eighth