Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Having weed and not smoking it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AdamArmy, Nov 27, 2011.

1. I have about a q of mango kush, but i have been smoking all day for the last couple months, and i feel its time to kick back a little bit and do some other stuff instead. but its gonna be tough holding the weed and not being able to smoke it

2. I feel ya. I've had like .5 left of my stash for a week and I think I'm
    Gonna burn it today
    It's not as hard as you think

3. Put the weed away somewhere where you won't see or smell it at all. Try to find some hobby or activity you really like and have fun with it.

4. Just don't smoke...man up soldier =P you can do it bro just gotta have the willpower, best of luck!

5. I've had a g of bubba Kush that's been sitting for 3 weeks because well I just haven't felt like smoking it haha

6. Willpower. Either you got it, or you don't.

7. depends upon u

8. I don't :/

9. I'm here for you man pass it my way and I'll hold it for you :p

10. Dont do it, you feel great when you pick it up later on.

11. During weekdays I am unable to smoke, sunday night right before bed I randomly hide it somewhere and leave it till Friday night. Even though I know I still have it, not seeing it infront of me helps tons.