Having trouble making friends in College

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheBlazed1, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Hey fellow blades whats up its been a while since i posted a thread and I need some serious advice on making friends in college.

Heres my story. I left home to go to a really nice community college 6 hours away. When I first got uphere i met my roomate whos pretty chill but hangs out with his friends from HS who came to college with him. So its like they have their own group of friends who dont need anyone new. That didnt really phase me though I just decieded to go hang out with other kids from the dorms but i only found one really cool kid who blazes it everyone else smokes hella weed which is cool but they are hella boring all they do is smoke weed and then sit around on their phones surfing the net. ( I have a shitty phone and cant do this and even if i could i wouldnt do it all the time its hella anti social) IDK where im goin with this blades but i need advice on what to do having one friend sucks. Maybe i should just go home

2. get drunk and go too parties

3. find people who dont smoke then corrupt them :D but i prefer having a set of friends who smoke, and those who dont

4. Get parties and go too drunk

5. oh and fuck bitches get laid. straight up in highschool i was anti social and shit. i got laid but not super often. first year of college i fucked at least 13 different girls + i had a shit ton of mornings where i woke up with a used rubber on my dick (gross but you know you had a good night then) or with wraps in my garbage. like all you gotta do is get drunk go to parties and not give a fuck...

6. haha nice ive been out a few times with the people and they are a little more chill but still i hate just sittin around after i smoke i want to go do something anything. ex play xbox, hike , watch tv, anything but sitting or standing around doing nothing. Also it's impossible to go to parties here if you dont have a group of people with at least 4 hot girls or else your not getting let in
    well that and the fact that everyone here hates freshman

7. What collage is it? Maybe some blades to it.

And if u have weed-beer-goose then a good time is aways enjoyed!

8. Throw a party. Start a facebook invite and say free boos. get a keg and some vodka and good music and your golden

9. Get a job at a headshop or a bodega that caters to chronic

10. Dude you know whats up. I used to be kind of shy, not very confident and would get nervous talkin to hot chicks. Ever since I adopted a do not give a fuck attitude my life got way better. Just be yourself and give 0 fucks what people think of you, dont change to try to fit in with other people. Eventually you will meet and become friends with some cool people, over the years Ive become good friends with a lot of people that are really fun to chill and party with. And met a lot of other people at parties. I cut out the boring/annoying/moochers, and fake people that judge others to make themselves feel better. Real friends that will help you out if you need it and I would do the same for them.

I can confdently talk to any girl, anywhere and anytime and Ive banged enough chicks that I used to consider out of my league in high school. Gotta get over the fear of rejection, get some game, learn to txt girls and dont take any shit. I think Ive gotten a lot funnier too I am always cracking jokes off the top of my head, many of them pretty ruthless. I take care of my shit during the week and always have a place to party at on the weekends.

11. just be yourself. A overbearing, competitive hyper active, super shallow, irrational version of yourself.

12. good idea thanks for the great advice fellow blades

13. good luck the force is with u

14. start meeting people in class, join clubs meet people, start going to gym meet people. Go to parties as another option and meet people there. You have to put yourself out there I guess, I was in those shoes for a bit once when I went to a school cross state, I eventually made a lot of friends and always had things to do and options after school or work.

15. Alcohol is the answer. Not using the word "hella" will also help.

16. People smoke weed and hangs around surfing the net with their phones...wtf. at least get the fuck outside or do something. Don't be friends with those people they're boring. Join a frat, meet people in the library. Just talk to people and be friendlyyou just gotta get out of your bubble and it will be all good.

17. thats a hella good idea blazedasfuck

18. Make a flier with your name and number and a picture and xerox about 1000 copies, then post them up all over campus

19. Parties bro, plus the fact that its a community college, people are from around the area and already have their group of friends there

20. I've had the same issue; I think that, aside from meeting people in dorms, most people make a large group of friends by going to club meetings.