Having Some Trouble, please help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Beandip, Jan 24, 2012.

1. So I planted my seed 2 days ago and my seed hasnt sprouted yet. I see alot of journals with a plants already an inch or so high. I have 115 watts of cflabout 2 or 3 inches from the soil. I watered when I first planted the germinated seed face down.

Well I watered it again when it seemed to be completely dry and it weighed much less than when I watered. My question is should I water some more? Maybe have a few hours of dark every day?

Im not sure what to do, my biggest problem is sprouting them as of now. Also using FFOF.

2. How deep did you plant it? Keep the soil moist but not soggy until it pops through the soil, then cycle your waterings to allow the soil to dry out in between. Two days is too soon to panic, give it time...

3. I've got some seedlings(just over a week old) one was real curly and twisting down. I was real curious, searching for why. Then this morning I looked and another seedling had popped up next to this curly one. Well i must have put two seeds in that starter cup by accident it took over a week and a half for the second one to pop out, lol. I thought also that letting soil dry out at all when they are seedlings specially before they pop out was not good?
    anyhow gl guy.

4. Im not panicking man, just curious. And not deep at all, about a cm or so. Im keeping it moist now, should I just keep 24 hour light?

5. I would keep it on whatever cycle i was going to veg in. But i don't think that matters. The seed needs heat not light. The seedling will need light but it's not that progressed yet right?