Having some issues during flower....

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by badpaddler, Jan 25, 2016.

1. New guy here, but not an entirely new grower. I am hoping someone can shed some light on this. We are having some serious issues during the flower cycle that I need to address, just don't know what to try next. Here is the low down.

Our plants leaves were starting to blotch, and the edges were drying up. It started at the base of the plant and moved toward the top. First thought was Mag deficiency, so I supplemented a little Cal Mag. We use spring water. All our measurements are listed below. The extra Mag didn't help at all. Then the tips of the new growth started burning, so I thought nute burn. At no time has our PPM gotten above 1,000. I changed the nutes, and dropped total PPM down to around 750. Here was the last nute we mixed (all per gallon):

18ml Botanicare Pure Blend Bloom
    3ml Hydroplex
    2ml Sweet
    1ml CalMag
    started at 200ppm from well
    Ended at 800 ppm

The burn kept going, so just dropped em down today and changed the nutes, and left out the Hydroplex, Sweet, and Cal Mag. Running 500ppm right now.

We are running drip ring style hydro, 4 buckets, 1 5 gallon res with recirc, running 30 minute on, 30 minutes off. Res temp 65.
    Light is a 400w Hortilux 12/12. Getting good light, but too far away to be burning them.
    Have good air circulation, no more than 2 degree shift in temp. Generally 75-80 during the day, not dropping below 60 at night.
    65%-75% RH depending on time.

I am at a complete damn loss here.

Attached Files: