having problems need help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by chelseahodes, Jul 4, 2018.

1. hi everyone ! I have been having some problems it seems with something on my plant it started doing this about 10 days ago and slowly spreeding on all the leafs ( new growth and old ) top or bottom of plant ! It looks like maybe some bugs I dont know :( I have another plant right besides it and the same thing just started today seen the symptoms on a few leafs this morning :( If anyone has any ideas please let me know :( might be cal|mag deficency as well ? here are some pics ! please anyone if you have ideas let me know :)

2. Don't know your regimen, nutrients, watering, soil, and would like to see the whole plant. At this point my best guess would be calcium deficiency. FYI. Pulling the leaves off is not going to solve the problem.

3. they are just planted outside in a field with gardening soil i dont use any nutrients or suppliments at all only water ! Im using the same exact soil as my last grow last year and i did not have this problem :( same water same routine everything

4. the leafs get spotted brown after a few days the turn into wholes and dry up and crumble . I have stopped watering them since yesterday incase

5. Look familiar?

Attached Files:

6. Luck of the draw. Is it exact same spot as last year. If not. The spot you chose may be bad soil. Clay at 2 ft or something to that extent. How is the soil. It sounds like you did not mix in perlite. Prob really bad soil.

7. leafhopper?

8. Yea her problem is bug damage and some nutrient deficiency.

9. what kind of bug do you think it is michganman any homemade solutions to cure this problem :( many thanks to everyone awsering

10. sweetrees yes it is at the same place same soil same mix same feeding routine no nutriments used only water

11. Some sort of beetle or leaf hopper of sorts. Try some diatomaceous earth. Its always worked for me. Or maybe some Spinosad like Capt Jack's dead bug

12. any natural way ? like lemon peel pieces or citronelle or other soft methods other then pesticides or diatomaceous earth :(

13. im in canada :( Capt Jack's dead bug is illegal here

14. Another guy just made a post with similar issues. If I had to guess, I’d say Leafhoppers.

15. Diatomaceous earth is totally safe. It is natural.

Eagleyedye

16. is diatomaceous earth food grade good ?

17. anybodys taught on these to DIY methods or this one

18. Orange oil and Garrett Juice. 1 oz. ea. per gallon, Ph to 6.5-6.8, spray and or foliar drench. No more bugs.