Having feeling for dolls.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GGrass, Apr 25, 2011.

1. Is it weird if I start to have feelings for these dolls?

[​IMG]

I think she's incredibly lovely. I would love to have her as my daughter and name her 'Mica'.

But at the same time, I can't help feeling sexually aroused when I look at her.

[​IMG]

I know it sounds INCREDIBLY fucked up, but yeah...

That's how it goes.

[​IMG]

And Miki... She's like, so...

Pretty. She's so pretty, I think I'll adopt her as my self.

[​IMG]

And hit on Mica.

2. nope im not even touching this topic your on your own man :D

3. I always thought you were a little out there but this is borderline pedo shit.

4. I think these dolls are really pretty. And they make great objects for me to practice my camera skills.

Yesterday, my wife took them out and started doing a photo shootout.

I helped her set up the background and stuff, and all of the sudden, I find myself taking out my camera and start shooting picture of my own...

And...

I really loved Mica, the girl in pink. She's so... pretty.

And Miki, the girl in white?

I often think,

"If I was ever born a girl, I'd want to look just like her!"

And that is such a fucked up thought...

I want to be a girl...

5. Lmfao, this is pure comic genius. It shouldnt be that hard to understand this is supposed to be funny and not taken seriously. :hello:

6. Umm...
    Have fun with that.:bolt:

7. I'd imagine eventually you'd end up like this guy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqUhuXzHnYY]YouTube - My Strange Addiction- Doll Love Lasts Forever[/ame]
    Interesting pics though....

8. well, this is the way I see it:
    I would want my daughter to be extremely gorgeous and would want her to have a great personality. It wold also be great to be able to relate to her as I would enjoy having a good relationship with my daughter.
    this is also what I appreciate with my girlfriend; she is gorgeous, I can relate to her on a lot of things, and she has a great personality. I would never fuck my daughter... so what I am wondering is this. Would you rather have her as a real person that would be your image of perfection that you could fuck, or would you rather have her as your daughter? if she were your real daughter, would you fuck her?

9. Oh no, I'm quite serious.

There's a very complicated stuff going on with these pictures and dolls.

In particular, what these dolls are doing to my 'feelings'.

One thing for sure, the dolls are evoking my feelings. My emotions are... stimulated by them, to say the least.

I'm trying to analyse what these feelings are.

10. blow up dolls are ok

11. Yeah bro you must have some locked up feelings from when you were a teenager or something.

12. I think OP needs a guy to rail him into submission

13. I remember when we talked about dolls a while ago and I believe you said they freaked you out too.... what has happened ggrass, what has happened

14. If your serious, which I doubt you are, you might want to go to a therapist. Lol Anyway, Enjoy Mica all you want!:)

15. There's no way I'd fuck my own daughter.

I'm crazy, but I'm not THAT crazy...

--

The relationship between Mica (the girl in pink) and myself is 'Doll - Human'.

[​IMG]

--

And with this 'Doll - Human' relationship, I feel she is more of my daughter than anything else.

--

But she's NOT my daughter, and I don't have a daughter in real life.

So I can't help feeling sexually attracted to her as well.

But I'm not a crazy man who would fuck his own daughter, so although I'm feeling sexually aroused by her, I reject that feeling.

--

But I'm in fact, a little crazy.

Or should I say... gay.

Sometimes when I see Miki, I think I want to be her.

(I just said I want to be a girl. How gay is that?)

--

When I become Miki, I become not only a girl, but also a doll.

Now I can have a 'Doll - Doll' relationship with Mica, and with Mica, I am going to have... a gay relationship with her.

So... in a very twisted way, I've become a girl, AND a doll, AND gay. Or lesbian.

It's so fucked up...

16. And the winner for GC's best troll goes to....

17. Might want to visit a therapist and get to the bottom of these issues...

18. Yeah... they used to freak me out.. but now, I'm actually... drawn into them.

As you can see.

What's happened?

I don't know man...

I really don't know.