Having Dreams of Getting Busted

Discussion in 'General' started by Revolution, Jul 9, 2009.

1. Has anyone ever had a dream about getting busted or caught? I just had one tonight and it scared the crap out of me.

I was in my room with a quarter bag open on my bed. I was sorting through it taking out the stems and seeds. My mom opened my door and was talking to me about whatever and saw the baggie on my bed. She asked me whose it was and I said that I was holding it for someone. So she ran downstairs to get my dad. I heard her through the vent in my room. I made out the words "Look what I found." "Again." "Don't believe it." I thought of a good stash spot. I had a used up stick of deodorant in my room, so I took off the top part and stuck my baggie inside of it and put the top part back on. My parents called me into the living room to have a talk. My mom was on the phone. She was probably calling the police.....

Then I woke up. I saw the door of my room and was relieved that it wasn't real. I felt the fear and my heart was pounding fast. It was kind of cool that dream-me thought of a good stash spot.

Then I went back to bed and dreamed of weird plants and the Red Roof Inn.

2. more scared of the fuzz than the mother.

3. One night I had a dream that for some reason I was sleeping with a 2 foot glass bong next to me. My mom came in the room and grabbed my arm and it made me jumped, and I knocked the bong on the floor and it shattered. I woke up right at this moment to see the same bong sitting on the floor next to me. It was weird because the entire dream was only like 3 seconds long

4. Back when I was actively growing Cannabis in the my house (without the knowledge of my spouse who lives in the same house) I used to have dreams about getting busted every single night. They were always frightening. Most of them involved her or her family members accidently stumbling onto my grow cabinet. In the dream my beautiful female Cannabis plant always got chopped, which was by far the worst part.

In real life, however, I completed the grow. I harvested, cured, dried, stored the bud. I have been smoking this wonderful homegrown for almost a year now :smoke:

The reason you are having dreams is because getting busted is something that you are spending a good part of your daytime hours being stressing over and your brain is reiterating on the days events while you are asleep in order to properly store them in your long term memory.

5. It's odd though because I don't have anything at my house. I only smoke when I go out, and I smoke in houses where everyone is 100% pot friendly.

6. Hmmm....maybe just a lingering fear? There is always the crazy random dream that has no rhyme or reason :D

7. Lot's of dream threads of late! I sometimes get them, but not so much anymore. If i'm carrying a large amount, or if I almost got caught that day, the "busted" dreams increase. It's almost ALWAYS by my dad in the dreams .

8. I got one where I was smoking a joint with two old guys in a bathroom and then then my parents bust in and I got raped. Figuratively, of course. I got the worst feeling in the pit of my stomach it felt weird.