Having a major panic attack

Discussion in 'General' started by davida0829, Jan 25, 2014.

1. So I just got out of jail and was sentenced to 1.5 years of supervised probation I was charged with 1 count MIP (alcohol) and 1 count possession of a controlled substance. I have a few questions I'm panicking about this I meet with my P.O. Tuesday and I want to know what I'm in forQuestion 1. Are probation officers usually egotistical power hungry assholes?Question 2. What should I expect?Any info on this will be very very useful it feels like I am starring down the barrel of a loaded prison sentence Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Been on probation 4 times.Probation officers have to deal with a lot of fucking idiots on a daily basis. Manners and common courtesy can go a long way with them. Say sir/ma'am, please, thank you, etc.I'm assuming you have to pay each visit, I used to always bring more money than was due. I got off probation faster and the PO loved it.I'll explain how it goes down (around here Atleast)1. Drive to probation office2. Sign in and sit in waiting area with other probationers3. Wait til the PO comes and gets you.4. You go to their office and be respectful and quiet and nice. The nicer you are and the nicer you dress, less likely they will drug test you.Good luck mangSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Thanks man. An i am guaranteed to be DTD I'm on supervised proby for MIP of alky and possession of a controlled substanceSent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. if it's a woman don't forget to lick that pussy good

5. [quote name="Un®3al²™" post="19403928" timestamp="1390660703"]if it's a woman don't forget to lick that pussy good[/quote]ThisTongue punch her fart box

• Like Like x 1