having a great relationship

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by lauraisfrknawsm, Apr 26, 2010.

1. It's a wonderful thing! People say trust is key & it really is! I've never been so just plain happy, I never worry about anything and I love knowing that he is loyal to me and me only. It's nice to receive the same effort I give too. I've never had anyone do things for me like my boyfriend does, it's defiantly nice to feel appreciated finally. I've had so many mega fail relationships and I never knew how one was suppose to be because I was always walked all over, I hope all you blades treat your ladies right :)

2. Glad to hear it, always happy to see two people that match perfectly pair up; my girlfriend and I call them power couples.

Whom I feel similar about, and I myself never had a successful relationship through my years. I've carried the weight of great anxiety with me for a long time, and having someone else there to care or even worry for alleviates a lot of personal stress.

3. HAHA your avatar... penguins are his favorite animal.

The funny thing is that me & him are like... very opposite, but match really well, I guess the saying that opposites attract is very true! I always think to myself how glad I am that I started talking to him & never gave up on our relationship when things were hard.

He really is one of the best things to happen to me, he's given me so much more than he'll ever realize, I actually put myself up rather than putting myself down all the time, and the whole trust thing, none of these things would have existed in me if it weren't for him. He's just totally amazing and I don't think he really even sees how much he means to me.

4. I think it's natural human nature to assume oneself overly indulgent of another. Therefor I would assume your boyfriend is just one of the types of people who have a hard time being verbally affectionate about the tender topic. I'm definitely the more verbal one about my emotions, as you seem to be as well, and my girlfriend might not say as much as I do, but I can see it in her soul. If you look hard enough, you'll see it in his.

5. Ahahahaha DUDE you just read my mind like seriously... I just send him the bolded (written a little different though) in a message this morning, but he totally isn't verbal, but I can just tell everything is a mutual feeling with us...

You kind of blew my mind haha

6. Yeah sure, rub it in. [​IMG]

7. Lol.... that face is awesome

8. This thread is awesome....more nice things about me please.

Haha but in all seriousness OP this dude sounds like the shit. I mean if I met him I would probably be his best friend.....he's probably good in bed to, but hey no need to get that personal about the guy.

............Ok ok ok....now in all seriousness, I am not verbal about my emotions. I don't know why, just never have been but I try and let my emotions speak for themselves, unless I fuck up. I'm glad to see that I make you happy, not that I don't notice it everyday. I am forever grateful to have someone such as yourself in my life and finally get the feelings I put out returned. Sure we have our downs but the ups totally counter those and then some in my opinion.

9. #9 jamesh, May 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2010
    Good job on being happy with your special someone. Great relationships are wonderful, I agree.

Maybe one day I can relate :confused_2: Until then, I'll just enjoy my loneliness with happiness.

-
    Didn't notice this was bumped, that's a first.

10. Meh....you already know what I think Laura. But in the end you're my friend and I just want you to be happy. So here's to you being happy :)

11. I'm a douche.....YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But being alone really sucks :wave:

12. Lol yeah he didn't see it until today

13. i do, if i can snag the elusive clam :devious:

14. #14 Tha Professor, May 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2010
    I pay for my relationships by the hour.

It's alright.

15. lol what?

16. i treat ladies right. word.

17. Ohh haha stupid me I forgot my own post. I think the word elusive is what got me :wave:

18. y'all are elusive, that's all i can say really.

i've failed for the past 3 years.

19. Are you sure it was you? Are you sure it wasn't....them?

20. I'm gonna guess it was them
    :)