Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Havin a thought here...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SprigganFR, Jan 7, 2009.

1. Um. I've been noticing as of late a big increase in the "(Insert State Here) smokers" threads. They are nice and all but other than your state I don't think you look at them. But there are a lot, and they kinda clogg up the forum just a lil bit IMO.

So my thought is why not make a whole forum for just those threads. Maybe call it the "Where are you from" forum or something, iunno something along those lines. But in there you can just go in, find your state and boom your good to go. Rather than having like 50+ including doubles of these threads in the Seasoned Tokers, it just seems like it would ease up a small amount of the traffic in here lol.

But thats just a thought.

2. Actually, this should probably go in the website feedback huh... sorry, stoner moment.

3. You have a good point.

4. This would make sense, A forum titled " Location, Location, Location. "

:D

5. good point.

all those thread really annoy me.

6. Probably wouldn't make a difference really, there will still be people who make the same threads. Now what we really need is a thread for all the people who claim their herb is laced, so they can all look like idiots together instead of scattering countless idiotic threads throughout the forum. my .02

7. My dealer laces my weed all the time. With more weed. It adds weight and really fucks me up.

8. lol they would create factions within their entire population and war and argue over whose weed is laced with harder shit

9. good point. ive heard a few other people say this on the forum too.

10. ok it adds more weight? what does that accomplish?, him saving weed, all hes doing is wasting money by giving you free drugs

11. My dealer gives me more than I'm supposed to get. No biggy. I buy a slice, I get 4 g's, he doesn't do it for everyone, he's just known me for a long time and I've dealt with him since I started smoking. Hell he charges me less per g on top of the addition .5.

I actually know a few dealers that weigh the bag high. "A happy customer is a return customer"

12. this thread should also be put into the threads that "clog up the form".

IMO.

13. Feel free, only like the first post meant anything. But then again, its not like its a bunch of stoners on this forum... It would go off topic in no time. Oh wait... it did.

14. u totally know how to read bro.

"my dealer laces my shit all the time. with more weed."

15. That would be good, but it could be just as good for people just to SEARCH to see if anyone recent has posted about their state lately

16. i agree, i admit to creating one my first day in the city haha. but they really do need there own section.

The mods/super mods get just as annoyed by the clogged forums, so you should try talkin to them. they would prolly set it up