Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Haven't smoked in over 3+ months. Edibles?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iamkevinspacey, Oct 28, 2009.

1. So i yet again come to you guys looking for answers. Title says it all. m

I quit smoking due to extreme anxiety and paranoia when i was high. It wasn't always like this. I started smoking at 17 and now i'm 22 and just recently quit because of it.

I'm thinking if i make some sort of edible i'll avoid the extreme paranoia that usually comes with my head high. So any feedback would help. Thanks

2. no that will most likely increase paranoia.

3. after a three month tbreak.. a good edible will knock you on your ass. and prob bring more paranoia that smoking.

at least if you smoke you can smoke at your own pace

I suggest not smoking a blunt to the head but packing tiny bowls and smoking till you get comfortable

then you wont be overwhelmed and the paranoia shouldnt be there

ps smoke somewhere worry free