Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Haven't smoked in a week story.. woah

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dusty92388, Aug 23, 2011.

1. coolstorybro/

So I haven't been smoking lately (looking for a job), and today I just decided to smoke.So I get home with some dank and load up the bong. My cat decided to get on my lap, and start nuzzling me. Like he knew wtf I was doing lol.

I took a few hits and waited like 5 minutes, nothing. So I took 2 more and then decided to play some Call of Duty. About 5 minutes later, I started to get ripped. I lit up a cigarette, and began playing. I was distracted by my damn cat, making a lot of noise in the kitchen. I push my chair back to see what he was doing, and when I peaked around the corner, He was batting a plastic ring from a milk jug all around the room like a hockey puck.

I was so mesmerized by what I was seeing, I just sat there for a few minutes just watching him insanely bat it around, and he started bashing in to walls just trying to destroy this thing. I was so distracted thinking about why the fuck he would do that, and I kind of lost my balance.

My arm flinged and my lit cigarette hit the side of my leg. The cherry instantly like, flies off and lands on the rug. I sat there for a second trying to figure out how to put it out without burning the shit out of myself. So I licked 2 fingers and tried to squish it out, and it just exploded and little flakes of fire went everywhere. I stomped on them and put them all out. Instantly I look up and my cat and I exchanged glances, and I in a affirmative voice, I say "Problem Averted". He nodded, and I continued playing Call of Duty and getting epic kills. I can't quit laughing.

I'm so blazed, and therefore I had to relay this pointless information to all of you. Enjoy, it took over 30 minutes to type. :smoke:

/coolstorybro

2. Riveting tale chap :)

3. you high bro

4. Hhahah just imagined this

5. yeah lol and thank you sir BritBrit

6. Hahahahahhahha

I love these threads. I was mesmerized by my cat drinking water from the sink one time when I was blazed

7. I don't know about you, but when I'm high and watching something interesting like with my cat, I just think. I think about why they do what they do. How they know to lick themselves to clean themselves. It could be from getting taught by other felines, but how did the first ones just be all like, "Hey, lets clean ourselves".
    Any dog I've had would rather roll in dirt and look at you like, "Yeah, I'm dirty as fuck, and I ain't gonna do shit about it either".

How do they know that they'll get stuck if they enter a tight area? Their whiskers are very sensitive and when both side touch the entrance to say, behind a bookshelf, they know that if they go in they'll get stuck. Imagine the domesticated cat before it was domesticated, and how much the species of felines have evolved to incorporate all of these things.

Crazy, I don't even try to think and it all just comes to me. I love being high. :smoke:

8. That actually was a cool story bro!

9. I wasn't going to get baked today... Read this story... Last day of summer so why the fuck not.

10. 5 day break bring your tolerance down any?

11. Hey OP, My big fat squishy kitty likes to nuzzle my bong when I hit it, I think its the noise the bubbles make.

[​IMG]

12. I think the fact it took you 30 mins is testament to how high you were XD congrats

13. Cats do the craziest shit.

14. Tl;dr

I haven't smoked in 2 hours lol

15. :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

awesome story bro

16. Lol nice cat HxCurt, that's about exactly how my cat is looking now. And dude he looks exactly like your cat except black. If I can manage to I'll post a pic. And DarkWolf, yes. I had to space it all out because if it's one block I know it's kind of hypnotizing to read. I grammar checked like a mofo.

17. lol hilarious I would love to have seen you look at your cat all serious and say that.

18. Cool Story.

19. This is my cat. He's an annoying little fucker at times, but he can also be really chill.

Attached Files:

20. #20 Rivera, Aug 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Aw cute

Btw this is my cat drinking from the sink lmao

Attached Files: