Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Havent smoked in a month, if i smoke tonight how long until i will pass a drug test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by frogsaver, Nov 22, 2012.

1. I've been court ordered clean for a month but my court date continues to get pushed back further and further. Idk when it will be for sure but most likely not for at least a week or two probably more like a month but I won't know unil I receive notice in the mail. So I'm not on probation yet I'm just going to preemptory drug therapy, if I smoked a little tonight as drank a bottle of cranberry juice tmro how long would it be until I could pass a drug test? I like being clean, I'm not feeling te need to smoke but my buddy came home for the holidays and found out I'm not on probation yet and really wants me tk toke with him one last time. What do you guys think? Also, I have te possibility of prison time if my trial goes bad so that's a big deciding factor for me

2. Probably atleast a month, give or take. Varies on your weight, height, how active you are, etc.

3. At least 40 months

4. You're risking prison time for smoking once? Lets think that over one more time...

5. If you only smoke once you will piss dirty for 3-7 days.

6. If you work out everyday and drink a lot of water, you can easily get it out of your system within a week.

7. first of all this is a stupid idea, but if your intent on doing this ill need to know, how much do you weigh? are you a guy or girl? do you have a lot of fat on your bones (THC-cooh is what they test in your urine and it stores in fat so the more fat you have the longer it stays in your system), if they already ordered you to stay clean for a month then just stay clean, T-breaks are healthy :p but dont smoke A LOT, just smoke enough to get high, and afterwards, exercise a lot to sweat the thc-cooh out and drink lots of water, go to stores and get zinc-sulfate and a body cleanser and take them regularly, it will take about 1 week on average