Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Haven't Smoked For 1 Month

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smooth Criminal, Jul 6, 2011.

1. So it's been a lil above one month since my last smoking session.My buddy is inviting me to a smoking session.I normally smoke cig's.So how would it be.Will I be able to get high as it was my first time or what?

2. Are you really from Palestine?

3. how many people have asked me this shit.yes and now living in Bethlehem,lived 6 years in California.

4. You will NEVER be able to get as high as your first time. On the other hand you have little to no tolerance so you'll still get stoned as fuck.

5. That's cool man, sorry I just love Palestine that's all.

And to your question, you should definitely get really high my man, is it Hash or Weed?

6. Yesterday was my first time smoking in 8 days, and I got top 5 highest I've ever been.

So you waiting 1 month to smoke...Your gonna get high as fuck. Nuff said.

7. lol how do u get green in israel?

8. Hash 75% of the time here you find hash,becouse it's one of those drug's that be transported from Egypt,Lebanon,morocco,and Iraq.Hash over here is strong,and there's some that will blow your brains out.But weed only can be growed over here,so most off the weed is mid's (they grow it between large big ass field's),although if you look really good for grean over here,you can find some real dank home grown weed,but dank green over here is rare.

9. Yeah that's what I thought man. I would love to get my hands on some of that stuff, haven't seen hash in ages. How do you smoke it usually over there? Hookah? or a Spliff?

10. Smoke it and find outtttttttt :D

11. look man im in israel and im serisously looking for a dealer, if u have one in tel aviv or ramat gan and around talk to me

12. over here bong and joint's nothing more,my dad smokes it through the hookah couse he can't inhale smoke good through a bong.

13. im in the west bank,can't go into Israel.Although I can hook you up from Bethlehem,abu dees,and Hebron,know a lot of dealers there.If your willing to come to Bethlehem and hook up I can help you.Just PM me if you wan't to sort it out.