Haven't pooped all day!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Pauly420, Nov 28, 2011.

1. I usually poop at like 8:30am every day at work...well today i didn't! I just got high...like really really high...and now i have to poop!:eek:

2. dude sometimes i dont poop for like 5 days

3. damn dude! i poop like every day!

4. That is really bad for you dude. You need more fiber in your diet.

5. Or to lay off the opiates

6. I went through a three week phase where I was eating a lot of roast beef cold cuts and I couldn't take a decent shit for the life of me, I was starting to get stomach cramps and chest pains. I stopped eating roast beef and a day later I took the most awesome shit in my life and now I feel fine.

truth.

7. You're full of shit.

:laughing:

8. [quote name='"420 strongbad"']dude sometimes i dont poop for like 5 days[/quote]

I used to not poop days I barely ate lol.

When I first clicked on this thread I thought it said popped, I was like "Good for you!"

9. I don't take a shit every day. Tend to go about three days, no shit.
    This thread could turn into a pun festival.:smoke:

10. I have never took a shit in my life

sometimes I leave shit in toilets, thats about it/

11. no lie, i get around 1-2 meals a day too. and i weight like 155 pounds. like i aint even be constipated. i just never have to shit

i used to drink hella soda all the time so im pretty sure that shit like melted my stomach or something
    so i have super ass powers

12. 100th post about pooping

13. Cool story bro...

Its the shit (or lack of)

14. I have a friend who shits once a week. I don't get it lol

15. Eat a fuckin salad man.

16. Most of the time i only shit ate work, and not on my breaks either. Taking a shit takes time, time i want to get payed for when possible. Nothing like pinching one off and realizing " fuck yeah I am getting payed to drop a deuce!"

17. Everyone! I shit, It was totally tubular and longer than my arm....win

18. Some things should be left unsaid :)

19. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fZPCAr4xrM]Taking a Dump at Work - YouTube[/ame]

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: