Haven't been on here in awhile...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ParanoidAtBest, Oct 1, 2010.

1. I've been on anti-dep's. They make me feel worse.. There are some in my kitchen available whenever I need them.. THey make me feel much much worse.

2. Well, theres so many other people out there, if you want to you could say fuck your entire high school if you really want them out of your life. When they graduate they wont be thinking of the shit that happened, and if they are, theyre pathetic and immature and need to move on in life. I talk to maybe 10 people I went to high school with, about 6-7 atleast once a week.

Judging by these comments Im assuming you used to be picked on or had got in a fight with someone? It happens to everyone. If you think of all the conflict and fights in the world, someone is always receiving the negative side, sure it doesnt feel good, but like I do, take that as motivation and rise against them and show them in the future. Make your haters envy you, you got time on your side to accomplish whatever goals you want, and show them up. Your turn to make them feel like shit.

You'll meet new people, and those who do remember you will move on and forget all about it. AND fuck anti-depressants. They made my life so much more worse. I was on paxil, I guess you could say I was depressed and unmotivated with no self-esteem. And after 3 months on paxil I gained 50 pounds and was filled with hatred for myself. And I positively used the anger and did something productive with it, after I was off paxil I lost 50 pounds in a few months and got in the best shape of my life.

Small accomplishments will make you feel better overtime. Aim to get a job, possibly go on to college, follow whatever career you want, and if you got confidence and motivation, it will all land in place for you. Remember, theres millions of people out there. Move on if someone makes you feel uncomfortable.

3. They are all just silly kids, yes? I mean I get threats still sometimes, even though it's been four years.. that shows they are pathetic.. But what if people see me out in the world and think 'Wow, That's David, he's actually out of his house for once..' and then news spreads and the people that want to beat me up or something show up and actually try? What do I do then? I'll fall back right into my cycle, right back into my life, because of fear. & well, in high-school people thought I dissed a dead kid when I didn't. They were blaming it all on me. I'm an easy target..

4. Well if you receive that many threats, Id honestly try out some mma classes or some defense classes. Is moving a possibility? Going off to a college somewhere? If not time would eventually help I think, as they all move out of their parents houses and start going to school and seperating from their main group of friends. If I had a bunch of kids doing some dumb threats, and I thought getting mugged/gangbanged was a possibility id cary a knife or some pepper spray or some shit, that might give you a little security.

5. I can do that. But, what should I do about a job? I'm slowly becoming more and more Buddhist as each day progresses, so it's teaching me a lot.. My favorite quote being "
    All that we are is the result of what we have thought. If a man speaks or acts with an evil thought, pain follows him. If a man speaks or acts with a pure thought, happiness follows him, like a shadow that never leaves him."... I just wish they could see it, too.. I don't want to cause anyone pain, but what they think I did is unspeakable, even for me.. How do I enlighten them?! :mad:

6. Yeah I enjoy researching Buddhism myself. You may not be able to enlighten them. This is speaking from high school experience but, you may have just angered a few kids, who then began to dislike you. And others just join in to fit in. I dont know how severe your case is. But if you think about it, they might just be accustomed to hatred or disrespect to you. But like I said, I think time could enlighten them. Once they all move on and see each other a lot less, they wont have their disrespect for you in common with everyone anymore. The topic wont be as promoted. If that makes any sense to you.

Today when I see people I went to high school with, even people I disliked. I say whats up to them, mainly because I'm eager to know what they're up to, I don't give a fuck about their past, and I'm thinking/hoping they should turn out the same.

7. Yeah. I just got another random message from someone on facebook saying 'fight me'. Dear Buddha, when will it end?! I can't take this shit anymore, man. I need out..

8. Well you could either ignore them, or tell them to fuck off and get their facts straight, and stick their head back in their ass

9. I have an oppurtunity to go to college with my buddy who already goes to the college he can get me in, in Washington. I'm going to take it.. I justh ave to get a job.. What do you reccomend I do as far as getting a job?

10. #30 miketb, Oct 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2010
    Hell yeah get that job. A job is better than no job. I fucking work at wal-mart, but it pays rent, gets me spending money, covers all my necessities, and I save a little bit too. If you have to, id even get a job at a fast food resteraunt if you have to. But hey, its preparation for a new start and a brighter future, Id get all the money you can.

Id apply to all the local grocery stores and outlets. Wal-mart/kroger/target/sears/toys r us, etc before i tried for fast food..

And I just had to bust up a fight outside my apartment complex between 2 drunk guys, in my boxers. wooo. Going to sleep, gluck man

11. quit being a loner man. its a choice. it'd be one thing if u were gay - u cant help that, but you CHOSE to be a loner. and i PROMISE you that weed just makes you more introverted. if you took a week or 2 off from smoking and drank you'd have a lot more courage to make friends and meet people. Go to a bar or a club or something... How can you live as a loner? Are you a virgin? I feel like loners are another species entirely.

12. Man..your giving other people a reason to ridicule you, just go out and enjoy you life, if those kids that threaten you see you tell them to back the fuck up and get over it, you dont know if there going to say "'Wow, That's David, he's actually out of his house for once..", so until they do, dont worry about it, and when they do, tell them to mind there own fucking business and stay out of yours, i used to exactly like you, but youll get over it bro

13. You are both right, but today I've learned something.. We each have a place on this Earth, we have to find it.. we have to find our place in the Cosmos. <3