Have you voted yet?

Discussion in 'General' started by Boosh, Oct 23, 2008.

1. I just went and voted. Actually my first time voting. It went real quick for me, even though just yesterday they were talking 3 hour waits to vote early.

SO, Have you voted yet?:wave:

2. just got my ballot in the mail yesterday. I'll be sending that shit out tomorrow. It'll be nice to be able to vote without moving from my chair...

3. Gonna send it tomorrow or the day after, so basically yes.

4. just sent my absentee ballot form in yesterday, i hope its not too late i really wanna vote :(

5. Yizzur.

6. Haven't yet but I definitely plan too.

7. I didn't even know the poles are open, I've been partyin and sleepin' alot lately I'll probably go tomorrow

I gotta figure out where the polling place is around here

8. I voted the first day the polls opened up here in TX. I also voted paper ballot instead of electronic.

:hello:

:eek:

9. and lemme guess? we all voted for obama? :rolleyes:

10. Mailed mine in a couple days ago, my first time voting also. I saw a website about the "Steal Your Vote Back" thing and number 1 on the advice they were giving to make sure your vote gets counted was "don't mail your vote in." Reassuring.

11. Not yet, but I will be one of the first in the polling line come November 4th.

Nader '08... The candidate Obama so desperately strives to be but can't because he placates to the PC masses and watered down political spectrum of America.

12. I've filled out my ballot, just gotta send it in tomorrow.

13. I would vote... But I actually waited too long to register... So I can't vote.

Oh well, sad to say it but it's the right on truth.. My vote doesn't mean shit.

Your vote doesn't mean shit.

Electoral colleges ftw.