Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you smoked a bowl with a Zippo?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Ganja ☤, Nov 27, 2013.

1. If so how did it affect the experience? Seems awkward to me.

2. It was very awkward but it works

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I still rather just use a match

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Ya my friend was like bro my zippo is sooo good for lighting bowls. It sucked ass and was so shitty. It worked but I almost lit myself on fire when I dropped it, it was so hard to light the bowl. But he stuck with it and said it was good. Then a couple weeks later we were smokin and I asked where his zippo is and he said he finally realized how shitty it was haha.

Zippo would be nice with j's and blunts though

5. I have a butane insert for my zippo, so it doesn't really bother me at all. Flips open, and it's the pipe butane insert as well, so I get a good toke.

"Picture you and me in a cabin by the sea, sit up on the porch and we can burn a couple trees"

6. It's worse then trying to use matches!

7. Zippos suck for everything, classy as hell though

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Awkward, burnt myself, but I got high.

9. I'm not a fan. Blunts, yes. Bowl, too much hassle. Bic or djeep ftw

10. As much as I like zippos. Def more for novelty lol. Or maybe using them for expensive cigars.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Ive been using matches lately, they are the best way to conserve weed.

12. Is OP Ganj Farmer?

Anyways, Ive used a zippo on my pipe and it was shitty and awkward. Used it on my bong when my friends snagged my only other lighter out of my dorm room... 

earlier that same day, this friend of mine who's from cali brought a bong over and we smoked the bongs... had a nice sesh. At the end, however, he complained bout the taste in his mouth left from the zippo. Then I'm like yeah that's why you didn't see me use the zippo. it's nasty. I figured him being from california would mean he knew everything about everything smoking related.. but he didn't know the story bout zippos apparently!

13. No lol

14. Hemp rope all day

Sent from my SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Zippos are only good for show or lighting a cig/blunt/joint on a windy day ^_^

---------------------------------------
    Smoke On! c(o.oc)

16. I have a zippo too, but it bothers me to think that i'm inhaling butane.  Try using hemp wick if stealth isn't an issue.  The taste is MUCH cleaner esp if using a bong.